Drove a differant brand....

/ Drove a differant brand.... #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
No matter how hard you push the floorboard to the right of the treadle pedal, it won't back up!

Sure glad he told me about the clutch right as I lunged for the pto lever!

It was a very nice very orange machine. I was just surprised how different. My buddy and I were borrowing a post hole digger.

I forced him to drive mine later. I was very surprised he gin't have any trouble with twin touch after his treadle machine....

He seemed most surprised by my seat. Acted like it was really special...

/ Drove a differant brand....
No matter how hard you push the floorboard to the right of the treadle pedal, it won't back up!

Sure glad he told me about the clutch right as I lunged for the pto lever!

It was a very nice very orange machine. I was just surprised how different. My buddy and I were borrowing a post hole digger.

I forced him to drive mine later. I was very surprised he gin't have any trouble with twin touch after his treadle machine....

He seemed most surprised by my seat. Acted like it was really special...

/ Drove a differant brand.... #3  
Mike,

Over the counter hydrocortisone cream should take care of the nasty rash which likely will develop on your backside from the short time on one of those orange machines. The other option, of course, is to forget the whole thing ever happened and it might not cause a breakout.

John M

/ Drove a differant brand.... #4  
Mike,

Over the counter hydrocortisone cream should take care of the nasty rash which likely will develop on your backside from the short time on one of those orange machines. The other option, of course, is to forget the whole thing ever happened and it might not cause a breakout.

John M

/ Drove a differant brand.... #5  
that see saw pedal does seem a little aggravating after spending some time with the twin touch. I cant say enough abouth the seat on the 3120. It is very accomodating and inviting, not to mention supportive and a friend to my glutious.

/ Drove a differant brand.... #6  
that see saw pedal does seem a little aggravating after spending some time with the twin touch. I cant say enough abouth the seat on the 3120. It is very accomodating and inviting, not to mention supportive and a friend to my glutious.

/ Drove a differant brand.... #7  
Interesting thing about the seat. The guy who cuts our hay bought a NH TC40 last Summer to do the small jobs on his ranch. I invited him to come check out my 3520 and his first comment upon mounting the tractor was about the seat being really nice.

Deere's pedal lay-out seems "natural" to me-- moreso than the treadle design. So it's not surprising that anyone could adapt to the JD without much thought. Even our old buddy Ken (if it was him)! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Drove a differant brand.... #8  
Interesting thing about the seat. The guy who cuts our hay bought a NH TC40 last Summer to do the small jobs on his ranch. I invited him to come check out my 3520 and his first comment upon mounting the tractor was about the seat being really nice.

Deere's pedal lay-out seems "natural" to me-- moreso than the treadle design. So it's not surprising that anyone could adapt to the JD without much thought. Even our old buddy Ken (if it was him)! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Drove a differant brand.... #9  
I know exactly what you mean I have worked on a older farm for several years many years ago. After riding on older machines My JD4410 is great. The seat really is a great i,provement over any other machine I tried. I have friends that like both Blue and orange but after getting on my 4410 there just isn't any comparision.

The adjustments for the seat and the controls at your finger tips make these tractors idea for what I want to use them for. Please don't get me wrong both Orange and Blue make fine tractors but I prefer Green. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Drove a differant brand.... #10  
I know exactly what you mean I have worked on a older farm for several years many years ago. After riding on older machines My JD4410 is great. The seat really is a great i,provement over any other machine I tried. I have friends that like both Blue and orange but after getting on my 4410 there just isn't any comparision.

The adjustments for the seat and the controls at your finger tips make these tractors idea for what I want to use them for. Please don't get me wrong both Orange and Blue make fine tractors but I prefer Green. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif