Drove my dream machine today.

/ Drove my dream machine today. #1  

DK35vince

Tractor
Kioti DK 35
I went to visit my dealer today, haven't been there for 2 years since he is 1 1/2 hours away.
I have an excellant dealer by the way and recommend him highly. Pete Roman www.romanengine.com

Sat on a CK 20 for the first time. I liked it .

I mentioned I wanted to take a few pictures of a DK 55c, Pete threw me the keys, said take it for a spin, tell how you like it and get some pictures were you have more room. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Nice, nice,nice, I want one !!

Attachments

• 382036-DK55 1.jpg
    382036-DK55 1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 449
   / Drove my dream machine today.
Another

Attachments

• 382038-DK55 2.jpg
    382038-DK55 2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 375
From the back

Attachments

• 382040-DK55 3.jpg
    382040-DK55 3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 319
From the front

Attachments

• 382043-DK 55 3.jpg
    382043-DK 55 3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 281
   / Drove my dream machine today. #5  
<font color="blue"> Nice, nice,nice, I want one !! </font>

I'm with ya bud! I tried like heck to justify that to the wife! But then she said ya wanta quit your job and farm? Flash backs of tobacco barns, hay baling and using a telephone pole to get a tractor that big unstuck from the mud made me say "no". A sheepish "no" but nevertheless a "no".

Hmm, round hay baling yeah maybe thats the ticket.

Either way the DK55C is sweet. Nice job DK35Vince wannabe DK55Vince. Next time get some pics of the interior, please.

/ Drove my dream machine today. #6  
Vince
The same dealer I use. Pete has been great a real nice guy. I sure would like that Cab.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Vince
The same dealer I use. Pete has been great a real nice guy. I sure would like that Cab. )</font>

John,
At times I wish I wasn't so far away from the dealer, but Pete gave me a far better price than I could find on any brands more local. No one around here even came close to the price I paid for my DK 35 in the same size with similar features.

/ Drove my dream machine today. #8  
DK35vince,

Nice ride /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What's the HP and cat on the 3-point?

How much? if you can say on here. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I would tell you the price if I had one, but I never asked.
I just wanted some pictures and the dealer threw in a test drive to see what I thought of it. He knew I wasn't interested in buying another tractor at this time.
I do know it is 55 HP.
My wife doesn't even want me test driving tractors because the last one I test drove ended up in my garage. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Drove my dream machine today. #10  
Vince,

Thanks, I thought it was a 55HP, but wasn't sure how they code them.

I know what you mean about the test drive /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I would get in big trouble if my boss heard I was test driving another one. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ray