Dual Dozer

/ Dual Dozer #2  
I priced one out years ago....thats why I don't have one ;) Looks like a great idea but it would have to be used almost everyday to justify the price imho...

/ Dual Dozer
I ran across this one slightly used for about 1/3 of new so I bought it.
It has adapters for a cat-1 TPH and a skid steer quick-attach.
I'm currently in the process of hooking it up to my machines.
Looks like it will make my box scraper obsolete. :D

/ Dual Dozer #5  
I just finished adding a quick disconnect plate on the back of my box scraper. My intentions are for grading & leveling with the skidsteer and pushing mulch into piles with the tractor. Still has the 3 point links for normal usage.
XDSC07077.jpgXDSC07092.jpgXDSC07815.jpg

/ Dual Dozer
   / Dual Dozer #9  
We had a guy come and finish a job for us using the same setup with a box blade on a tractor. It was pretty slick for finishing a building pad. If you are going to do any other flat work with a slope I'd recommend having a dual plane laser. You can then work a slope going two different directions

/ Dual Dozer
We had a guy come and finish a job for us using the same setup with a box blade on a tractor. It was pretty slick for finishing a building pad. If you are going to do any other flat work with a slope I'd recommend having a dual plane laser. You can then work a slope going two different directions

This rig can do compound grades. Now all I need is a dual plane laser. I have to fix the broken bank first.