Duel Rear Remote Missing

/ Duel Rear Remote Missing #1  

Baughes

Tractor
Yanmar SA425
I just bought a new 2023 SA425 and when I was looking the broacher said it came standard with a Duel Rear Remote and 12V power outlet. When I picked it up it had the 12V power outlet but not the Duel Rear Remote. When I asked why not the answer was not satisfactory. Something about supply chain issues. Has anyone else had this issue?

/ Duel Rear Remote Missing #2  
Did you get a discount for not getting the entire tractor? My tractor shipped with the optional rear remotes

/ Duel Rear Remote Missing #3  
I just bought a new 2023 SA425 and when I was looking the broacher said it came standard with a Duel Rear Remote and 12V power outlet. When I picked it up it had the 12V power outlet but not the Duel Rear Remote. When I asked why not the answer was not satisfactory. Something about supply chain issues. Has anyone else had this issue?
the dealer could install after market dual remotes for you.
they should.
dual remotes worth about $1500 or so depending on lots of stuff so something I would not give up on if you be truely deserving of them in the agreement.

/ Duel Rear Remote Missing
the dealer could install after market dual remotes for you.
they should.
dual remotes worth about $1500 or so depending on lots of stuff so something I would not give up on if you be truely deserving of them in the agreement.
I agree with you! I have not given up and will continue to work on this. Thank you!

/ Duel Rear Remote Missing
Did you get a discount for not getting the entire tractor? My tractor shipped with the optional rear remotes
No I didn't and am still working with them to get them to install it or do as you suggested. Tomorrow will tell the tale. Thanks!