Dumber then Dirt

/ Dumber then Dirt
Scruffy,

<font color=blue>Welcome to the club of mis-speaking! </font color=blue>

Can I be president? In the arena of mis-speaking I have a lot to offer./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Al

/ Dumber then Dirt #32  
Be my Guest! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I'm tired of it...wanna be the bouncer so I can take out my frustrations on everyone! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif....can I Prez? huh? huh? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Dumber then Dirt #33  
That is now called a Bushism. Which I love because I do it all the time, it's nice to be able to really identify with our President! Now, if I could just get a love life like our LAST president...

/ Dumber then Dirt #34  
<font color=blue>Now, if I could just get a love life like our LAST president...</font color=blue>

I am way to old for that..../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif

/ Dumber then Dirt #35  
never too old then sooooooooo

James "woody" Mills

/ Dumber then Dirt #36  
could just get a love life like our LAST president...

I was under the impression that he had a sex life, but it didn't appear to be a love life.... The distinction might be lost on some though....

Our current one seems somewhat a-sexual to me...

The GlueGuy

/ Dumber then Dirt #37  
Try Windows 2000 instead of ME or XP , seems to work for me.
I haven't used any digital cameras or anything with it, but it is the first Operating Systems that found all my hardware with no screwing around. XP is way to hardware 'heavy'(and new)
wait til they get it working(hmmm-no...no comment ;) )

/ Dumber then Dirt #38  
According to the DOJ/M$ settlement, XP is in for some major rewriting. About 90% of it is going to have to be modified to meet the codics specified by the settlement.....best bet on XP is to wait a lonnnnnnnng while!

/ Dumber then Dirt #39  
Can't help much on the computer but the dog's a different story.
I had a Rat Terrier- the smartest, hyperest, craziest, funnist dog i've ever had. He wanted to go with me fishing, so I tried-twice. Both times he would chase the lure from the back of the boat to the front and almost fall in trying to catch it-so much for being quite. Getting a fish into the boat was another story-he thought it was he job to kill that d--- thing! Could out run and outjump any animal control guy in town. Climb chain link fence like a cat. No lie, have witnesses. Went to Alaska had to leave him at my Moms. Anything under 70 degrees he shook like a leaf. He hated anything that flew and would jump and catch red wasps and would kill them by poping them between his teeth while keeping his lips curled up out of the way of the stinger. He found a soft spot in the ole man's heart, hard to do for most dogs- he was a coon hunter, loved his redbones. Got ran over at Mom's house crossing the road. She found him still warm broke their hearts and ours.
Oh sorry, kinda got off track.