Tractor
Kubota B1750
'nough said:)

Attachments

• dump_truck.jpg
    dump_truck.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,625
   / Dump truck #4  
Wow, what a thrill it would be to stay in the truck!

/ Dump truck #5  
Sure would be a good test to see how good the brakes are. I wonder if the driver has to have his underware checked before he leaves for the next trip.

/ Dump truck #6  
Looks like a good way to clear the "junk" off the dashboard. Interesting pic. I knew they dumped trailers like that but had no idea they did the tractor as well.
Al

/ Dump truck #7  
Hehehehe. That brings back fond memories of driving a 12 yard dump truck for a construction company in the summer in the '60's. Most of us were college students. Anytime there was a new driver, we all looked forward to the first time he forgot to open his gate before dumping. The truck would slowly go to nearly that angle. You'd have to be pulled down. Very humbling. Yes, it happened to me too.

/ Dump truck #8  
Reminds me of the grain elevator we had nearby when I was a kid. If you didn't have hydraulics or an auger on your truck, no problem, just crack the tailgate they'd dump the soybeans for you. Fun ride for a 7 year old.

/ Dump truck #10  
Michael_E_Tx said:
Hehehehe. That brings back fond memories of driving a 12 yard dump truck for a construction company in the summer in the '60's. Most of us were college students. Anytime there was a new driver, we all looked forward to the first time he forgot to open his gate before dumping. The truck would slowly go to nearly that angle. You'd have to be pulled down. Very humbling. Yes, it happened to me too.

And it still happens! :D

A couple years ago, while our house was still under construction, a driver tried to dump a load of fill with the gate locked. A few minutes later, I arrived to find the Mack 10-wheeler looking skyward. :rolleyes: Luckly, a friend came by with his D8 on the trailer & stopped to help. We gently pulled the truck back down, but the body refused to come down, so we had to YANK the truck down. Wouldn't have been near as stressful as it was if the dumper wasn't already too close to the new house, & if it wasn't already leaning towards the house! :eek: