Dumper trailer for sale

/ Dumper trailer for sale
What state are you in? I tried to buy one of these last year and they didn’t have any in stock.

Tennessee, but could possibly deliver, or meet
And i didn’t know they didn’t have any in stock..otherwise I would have priced it higher. LoL

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Dumper trailer for sale #12  
What state are you in? I tried to buy one of these last year and they didn’t have any in stock.
I have not claimed this, feel free to pursue this. I just want it to go to a good home. Goose is a good guy, dealt with him in the past. He won't do you wrong.

Larry

/ Dumper trailer for sale
IMG_2013.JPG

Last pic of my trailer, before it made the trip to Joshlee.
With standard trailer tires, it actually towed decent at interstate speeds when the pavement was dry,
BUT
once it was wet and snowing, I had to slow down, as it would bounce, and then sway, I’m assuming due to sliding around…. With almost no tongue weight, no suspension, and a short trailer, not really surprised…
But it made it there, unscathed,
and should be a handy trailer for its new owner.

/ Dumper trailer for sale #17  
View attachment 731593

Last pic of my trailer, before it made the trip to Joshlee.
With standard trailer tires, it actually towed decent at interstate speeds when the pavement was dry,
BUT
once it was wet and snowing, I had to slow down, as it would bounce, and then sway, I’m assuming due to sliding around…. With almost no tongue weight, no suspension, and a short trailer, not really surprised…
But it made it there, unscathed,
and should be a handy trailer for its new owner.
I’ve never seen those portable trailer lights. Great idea.

/ Dumper trailer for sale #18  
Thanks again Goose for delivering this. Especially during a snowstorm. I’m eager to try it out as soon as this weather breaks here in Pennsylvania. I’ll take pictures and Tell you guys on here how I think it works. I see it being very handy for little jobs around here.

Last edited: