DURA-GRADER Problems

/ DURA-GRADER Problems
Having read this post I must say that David went above and beyond to help me get my Duragrader. Having dealt with both gentleman regarding this transaction there was never any doubt who was doing the right thing. I regret that helping out a fellow TBN'r has caused David any heartburn because he was willing to do a total stranger a huge favor for nothing promised in return. The real evidence is simply the reality that this thread continues to assist other members with a lot of caution dealing with this company. And it is has been two years ongoing! If Duragrader wants to redeem themselves then how about admit your mistake, ask forgiveness, make some retribution and offer some incentives to our buyers. I bet you that will go a long way.

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #32  
Wayne, thanks for the kind words!
I just talked to Duragrader and explained my extreme dislike for being indirectly called a liar and a thief. Their explanation and their side of the story should be posted here at my request to possibly help clear my name. Hopefully I won't have to wait very long to get to the end of this story. Since I was the one to pick up the Duragrader and actually insure that it was delivered to Wayne Freeman, I know that the time frame that is being talked about as being two years, really wasn't nearly that long. I will try and clear that up as accurately as I can, after a little research as to the actual dates. As to their side of the story, now would be the best time to sit down, and relate their side of the story to everyone that reads this posting.
As with any of my posts, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message, as I do like to receive them!

Duragrader, you have the floor, and it is time to let everyone hear your side of the story.

David from jax

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #33  
sandman2234 said:
I must have missed something, as I don't think Wayne's duragrader was ever "delivered" and it certainly didn't come with extra blades. I went by on my way to my Dad's house and picked it up and purchased some extra blades while I was there. Those blades never made it to Wayne, because they were purchased by me, for me and had nothing (till now) to do with Wayne's Duragrader. I hauled Wayne's duragrader around for almost 2000 miles while on vacation, and then to meet him halfway on the way to SC from jax.
The way I see it, and I have nothing to gain or loose, is if Duragrader wants to sell their product to the tractor world, easily represented by the thousands of people that will read this post he could do several things.
1) Refund Waynes shipping money ASAP.
2) Explain what happened, no bull, just the facts. (We are reasonable people, but don't leave us to speculate, as it won't go well for those in susceptible positions. \
3) Explain where the missing "extra cutter blades" went, as the ones I purchased were the only ones that were given to me at the time I picked the unit up for Wayne. The suggestion that Wayne was compensated for his time and shipping losses by the donation of a couple of blades TO HIM puts me square in the middle of a fight. I do not, and will not stand for someone discrediting my good name in an attempt to clear their own actions.
I am not perfect, but if I had wanted a set of "donated" blades that were intended to go to Wayne, then I would simply have had to ask Wayne for them. He is a very reasonable person, and would probably have just given them to me, if I had asked for them. No reason for me to become a thief and steal them from him. However, I will send Wayne a PM and explain that if there is any doubt in his mind that the blades belong to him, I will have them shipped immediately upon his statement. No way am I going to allow less than $100 destroy my reputation.
David from jax
Mr. david I am very sorry about the quote had had made regaurding the
cutting edges. I must have had you confused with another person that had picked up a unit. The only reason I posted anything on this site to begin with
was to let everyone know Mr. Wyane recieved his unit about 6 months after
the storm hit. Also if you claim you paid for the cutting edges, you are telling
the truth and I'm very sorry for the mistake. I can't remember since this took
place a good while back. The only thing I can do is say I'm sorry to you, and
as far as Mr. Wyane goes I will try to get him an extra set of cutting edges
next time we are making a delivery close to him.
Thank you and GOD BLESS!!!!!

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #34  
Jseals,
Thank you for clearing that up. I did not want the board to assume that I was not to be trusted with any of my dealings. A simple mistake like yours can go a long way to ruin a good reputation.
If you have a delivery near Gulf Breeze, Florida or Jacksonville, Florida advise Wayne and sandman2234. I can pick up the blades at either city and make sure they get to Wayne Freeman. I am sure that there are other trusted people on this forumn that Wayne_Freeman would allow to accept delivery of the blades on his behalf. Check with him on your next delivery schedule via Private Message or by emailing me at
sandman2234@comcast.net
I will be happy to help make any arrangements that would make delivery of Waynes's blades to him easier. I am sure there are people all over the south that Wayne knows that could be trusted to get the blades to him, but very few of them get as close as Savannah (I go regularly) which isn't too far from him.
David from jax

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #35  
Blueriver,
If you need a duragrader prior to January, 2010 just let me know. I can pick up one on my next visit to Daddy's and you can meet me for coffee (your treat) in DeQueen, Arkansas. Probably save you a bunch on shipping.
David from jax

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #36  
Jseals,
Use the "post reply" button at the bottom left instead of the quote button next to the edit button at the bottom of each post.
Most of us understand learning to deal with something new on a computer can be trying to say the least. Hang around, it will get easier.
David from jax

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #37  
Interesting thread, and I'm glad to see that it got worked out in the end to the point he got his grader. It seems that most companies the go out of business start out with a good product, but run it into the ground by poor managment. Not keeping in touch is a HUGE issue. Not making it right when things go wrong is even BIGGER.

I wonder what would have happened in David hadn't have gotten involved and made it all happen? He wasn't part of this, but because of his generosity, it was worked out. It's people like him that keep my faith in humanity and the good that is out there.

Eddie

/ DURA-GRADER Problems
The timeline is something like this:

August 2005 Placed order and paid in full by check.
September 2005 Katrina hit.
December 2005. My first post seeking help since two promised delivery dates
had passed and owner would not answer my phone calls.
April 2006 Sherrifs office in Kiln paid Duragrade a visit upon my request.
May 2006. David picked up my Duragrader in Kiln, La. and we met on I-95 in
Georgia to exchange.

As you can see my first post started two years ago therefore why I said this had been going on in conversation for two years. I have corresponded with various TBN members about this as they shopped and searched. It has certainly cost some business and helped some members. That is what these boards are all about right? This is a very good product and has a lot of potential. I would like to see them get straightened out.

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #39  
I am sorry about the quote that was nothing but letters "xfffffxfffff"
or something like that it was a mistake. I have kids that were playing
around my computer when it happened.
Thank you and happy NEW YEARS to all.

/ DURA-GRADER Problems #40  
EddieWalker,
I would suggest going fishing first, there's plenty of time for the rest of the list after the kids grow up (way too soon).