DX33 w/loader Question

/ DX33 w/loader Question #1  

samission

Tractor
CASE DX33
Trying to find out if the new DX33 tractor with a LX114 loader installed has down-pressure on the loader. The one I test drove at the dealer did not want to pick up the front-end of the tractor with the bucket flipped over. The salesman couldn't tell me if it had down-pressure or not.

Very interested in buying one but would like to get a answer before.

Thanks
Steve

/ DX33 w/loader Question #2  
Steve, I can't imagine it not having down pressure. With the bucket tipped forward, it should easily lift the front wheels of the tractor off the ground. If it didn't do that, was the engine idling very slow; perhaps needed to increase the RPM a bit.

/ DX33 w/loader Question
Hey Bird,

You know, my wife was on the tractor when we tried it, and as I recall, she didn't have it much above idle.

I think you may have the answer. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hope to pick-up a new one this coming weekend. The best deal here locally in Ohio that I can find is DX33 w/LX114, quick couple bucket, R4 tires, and RZ60R-1 5' light duty Bush-hog (don't really need the hog but it may come in handy), for $18,500.00 plus 48 months @ 0%. Hope this is a good deal.

Thanks
Steve

/ DX33 w/loader Question #4  
Steve, I don't really know much about the pricing, but that doesn't sound bad to me. I'm sure you'll like that tractor.

/ DX33 w/loader Question #5  
Steve,
If the brakes aren't released, most tractors won't lift the front end. She might have had the brakes on.

/ DX33 w/loader Question #6  
I'll admit I don't know much about these things, but could it have been the float mechanism? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ DX33 w/loader Question #7  
It should easily lift the front end off the ground. But as other's mentioned, it could be due to the low idle.
$18500 is a very good price around here! What part of the country are you from?

/ DX33 w/loader Question
Thanks for all the replys, last night the CASE regional rep with 2 engineers called me to answer the question. It was determined that she didn't have the throttle up. They sent me 4 pictures showing different models with the front-end up, showing good down-pressure. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just like the rep said, some of the heavy duty equipment do not have down-pressure so it wasn't a stupid /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif quesiton.

As for the price, the dealer is willing to go $18,300.00 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif for the setup, even with as little as 20% down then 0% for 48 months. As I said before, I am located in Ohio and have heard this price is not bad.

Thanks again.

/ DX33 w/loader Question #9  
Jay,
I had the same problem with the first 2 way cylinder loader I used.
Shoved the lift lever all the way forward and wondered why it would not dig very well /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ DX33 w/loader Question
Thought I would show one of the pictures sent to me by the factory. I realize its a bigger tractor but it shows what I wanted to know.

Steve

Attachments

• 445715-lx118.jpg
    445715-lx118.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 377