E-Bay 422 For Sale

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #1  

NY_Yankees_Fan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
I saw this on E-Bay it should be interesting to see what it goes for.

NICE 1999 POWER TRAC COMPACT TRACTOR. This machine runs and operates good. We checked it out and everything works as it should. This machine is a one owner machine that came from a Local rental contractor and looks to have been well maintained. This package comes with all the attachments and is a current production machine. This machine comes with 4x4, hydrostatic tranmission, 2 cyl Subaru Robin gas engine, 22 hp, Power Articalated steering, Quick attach, 500 original hours, good turf tires, 2 buckets, post hole digger w/ 9 inch and 24 inch bit, boom pole, forks, stump grinder, 48 inch tiller, box blade, 48 inch rotory mower. This machine has it all. We have the original paper work. This guy in 10/99 paid $17100 for all this equipment. This is a real nice pacage selling with no reserve. If you are interested in the specs please check out www.power-trac.com for more details. Don't miss out!!!!! lot#12738

web page

I picked up a few things from the seller in the past, great to do business with.

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #2  
Yes, it will be interesting to see what it sells for...

9 bids (8 bidders) so far....

I'd be interested in some of the attachments, should the winner want to sell them...

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #3  
10 bidders so far. And it's all the way up at $4650 already. Boy, someone's gotta clue these people in how to play ebay. There a 5 days left for the auction and they're bidding it up.

I think it's going to go for much more than it's worth. That machine (and its accessories) have some nice wear on them. At least they could have cleaned up the tiller. The thing is packed with twine and grass.

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #4  
Bidding up that early should make it interesting to watch. Not that I will; have barely been following the PT threads lately /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif (think I owe a few pictures or further input to a couple at that /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif; maybe this weekend I'll get to play a bit more..PT and TBN /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

Back to ebay, probably not the case of the guys bidding it up already, but I always place a "courtesy" bid on an item I'm thinking about "sniping" [last minute bid] later. I don't buy Ebay too often, but have sniped and been sniped, so I like to have a bit of ettiquet even if I know it will never catch on. Have used an automatic snipe once or twice too, but only if I can't watch the item sell....the auto-snipe programs just seem a bit unsporting too. If you're connecting from a dial-up though, it's probably a fair handicap! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #5  
about 1 hr. to go $6100

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Winning bid: US $6,400.00

WOW what a deal. )</font>

Not in my opinion. A brand new PT 422 goes for $7500. You don't know what shape that one on eBay is in. Cosmetically, it looks rough and so do the attachments. It was a rental, after all.

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A brand new PT 422 goes for $7500. You don't know what shape that one on eBay is in. Cosmetically, it looks rough and so do the attachments. It was a rental, after all. )</font>

sure, but a brand new PT422 WITH those attachments sells for $16000.

/ E-Bay 422 For Sale #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( WOW what a deal. )</font>

I quite agree! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Whatever cosmetic dings and mechanical gremlins that machine and attachments might have, I don't think it would cost but a couple of grand max to make right (total investment ~$8,400). That's like getting the whole deal for half of what it would cost new. Like you said, what a deal!