E bike recommendations?

/ E bike recommendations? #21  
Trek makes a good bike. Unfortunately, not all are built that well.

/ E bike recommendations? #22  
Yep, great bikes that you will enjoy. Ride safe!

/ E bike recommendations? #23  
Fenders are great when riding in the rain. Even hard core racers use them on wet training rides.
Enjoy the new bikes!

/ E bike recommendations? #24  
   / E bike recommendations?
We just got back from a ride and my backside is hurting, we made need some kind of upgrade in the seat department.

/ E bike recommendations? #26  
Seats are tricky, finding one that you like is a very personal thing and proper adjustment is vital. Play around with the forward/back position, tilt, etc and see if that helps. If it doesnt, start looking as there are about 1000 different seats out there - one for every bum as they say....

/ E bike recommendations? #27  
We just got back from a ride and my backside is hurting, we made need some kind of upgrade in the seat department.
I solved that problem with this suspension seat post:

It isn't cheap but I figure my butt was worth it.

You need at least 3.75" of clearance between the seat rails and the top of the seat tube for a good fit. It's only available in 27.2 MM so depending on the diameter of your existing seat post, you may also need a shim.

/ E bike recommendations?
I have a suspension seat post, it came on the bike, but it might not be the best.

/ E bike recommendations? #29  
I plan to add a suspension seat post to my ebike.

/ E bike recommendations? #30  
When I bought my bike they sat me down on a small piece of sponge rubber. When I stood up there was two indentations where the base of the pelvis had been. They rolled two small ball bearings into those indentations and measured the distance between them. The tape measure was applied to the range of seats they had in the shop. Where the distance fitted best, that was the seat I bought. The seat is a hard one and the only time I notice it is after about two-n-a-hours of quick trail riding.