Easiest to sell used tractor?

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #11  
I owned a subcompact for 10 years and a compact for 3 years. I prefer the compact by far but I also have a smaller compact. The biggest difference is the larger frame and tires. The bigger tires ride better and give better traction.

Resale, I agree more subcompacts for sale used, I think a compact will sell easier but that’s not a sure thing, depends on where you live.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #12  
Look at your local Craigslist to get a feel for your area and talk to your local dealers. Local factors affect what is "hot".

After getting a tractor that works for your current projects, you may find a ToolCat will be difficult to justify. Those are not inexpensive. If a tractor will do 95% of what you need done, it may be a good option. So think about getting something you may wind up keeping.

In my area, good used machines were almost as much as new ones. And that was before the current supply issues. I ended up with a new LS for not much more than a used Kubota or JD and got a 6 year warranty.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #13  
^^^^^
I've said it here before... I believe that LS tractors are currently underpriced for their value as the company works to capture their share of the market.
Hence they probably will depreciate less than other brands over the next few years.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #14  
^^^^^
I've said it here before... I believe that LS tractors are currently underpriced for their value as the company works to capture their share of the market.
Hence they probably will depreciate less than other brands over the next few years.
Those do seem like nice tractors, similar in price range to the Kioti's, also made in S.Korea. My Kioti dealer told me that the current exchange rate between US and S.Korea gives us such great pricing for products coming from there.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #15  
Are sub-compacts (<25hp) more desirable than compacts (~40hp)? The bigger frames are a little more unwieldly when working around the house.
That's a tough call, but I'll say the average SCUT buyer would be less likely to buy a used tractor than the average CUT buyer.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #16  
I don’t think you would have any trouble selling any of the current brands of tractors on the market today.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #17  
It's all economy related. It wasn't that long ago there were many bargain priced used Deere's and Kubota's people were trying to move. Overall in my area both brands used sell better than competitors. That's even with strong NH and MF dealerships in the area. For the past 18 months anything with wheels is selling. Gonna be a lot of bargains in the near future for those with cash.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #18  
Make sure it is equipped properly, ie hst, loader, and rear pto, as well as four wheel drive.

OP, TBN has been arguing about HST vs gears forever. The above isn't gospel. If you do decide on a geared transmission, just make sure it's a shuttle shift or something that doesn't grind gears when you change direction while not quite stopped. The other three features are highly recommended by most members.

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #19  
I have a some small projects that can be completed in a few months with a small tractor. I don't see a need to hold on to a small tractor long-term, as I'm holding out for a Bobcat Toolcat. It doesn't make sense to rent something, because I can only work on the projects for a couple hours a day (or less).
Which model Toolcat do you want?
5600 with a dump bed:
5600.png

Or 5610 with a 3 point hitch:
P7250003.JPG

/ Easiest to sell used tractor? #20  
i must agree with the STRONG DEALER SUPPORT comment above. Whatever you buy, you want to be able to get it serviced, fixed, or at least get sound advice when you need it.
I've dealt with discontinued brands and it often gets very expensive to get parts when you need them.