Editing my profile

/ Editing my profile #1  

Slong1958

Tractor
2013 Kubota L4400
I need to know how I can edit my profit. I logged in and went to my profile / about me but wasn稚 able to edit.
Thanks

/ Editing my profile #3  
This is the path I use. Click on these items - - (Slong1958) > (About Me) > (Current Activity - Editing my profile) This last item ( Editing My Profile ) is the second to last listed item at the bottom of the page.

/ Editing my profile
I’m sorry but I’m still not getting it. I went to (Slong1958) > (About Me) > (Current Activity ) that has viewing index out to the side along with tractorbynet.com. I clicked on it and it took me to the first form page I scrolled down and I don’t see anything about editing profile. I’m probably looking right at it.
I’m just wanting to update a few things.

/ Editing my profile #5  
There is another way. Top of this page. Click on "My Home". It will take you to a page where all "editable" items are on a column on the left hand side of that page. Choose the item you wish to edit - click on it and make the changes you want.

/ Editing my profile #6  
I’m just wanting to update a few things.
Some sites don't allow new members to change some things. You may (or may not) have to wait until you have a higher post count for some options to appear. That's why I asked WHAT you were trying to change.

/ Editing my profile
oosik thanks , easy peasy when you know how to do it.

/ Editing my profile #8  
There is another way. Top of this page. Click on "My Home". It will take you to a page where all "editable" items are on a column on the left hand side of that page. Choose the item you wish to edit - click on it and make the changes you want.
Well, something has "changed" and I can no longer edit (update) my tractor 'status'.

I've traded in my D110 in for a JD Z355E 48" deck. (Yay me!)

/ Editing my profile #9  
Click on Wagtail near the upper right corner of the page , I just edited mine a few minutes ago to add the picture of my tractors.
Congratulations on the brandnew John Deere !

Last edited:
   / Editing my profile #10  
Well, something has "changed" and I can no longer edit (update) my tractor 'status'.

I've traded in my D110 in for a JD Z355E 48" deck. (Yay me!)
Congrat's. Was that your Christmas or Birthday present? :cool: