EE_Bota has passed.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #52  
Dan,

I originally read it that way myself - but the Guest Book is actually open to November 16 2014 ...

That is good to know and I did just check and it does say 2014.

Regardless of the end date, it would be better to sign the Guest Book sooner rather than later. :)

And many TBNers have done saw in the last day or so. :thumbsup:

Later,
Dan

/ EE_Bota has passed. #53  
Should someone code his screen name here as "deceased" or "RIP"? I've seen it for some other guys.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #55  
Good verbal sparring partner- I'll miss his particular take on the issues of the day. He was an accomplished person, and insightful. We'll miss his contributions here!
Indeed :thumbsup:

I have to say, although he and I differed considerably in some ways in regards to our politics, that in terms of an intellectual sparring partner, EE was one person that often left me at a loss for words, in terms of a response ...

/ EE_Bota has passed. #56  
That is good to know and I did just check and it does say 2014.

Regardless of the end date, it would be better to sign the Guest Book sooner rather than later. :)
Absolutely - I only pointed it so that someone reading here after the 16th would know that it wasn't too late.

And many TBNers have done saw in the last day or so.
Good to hear :thumbsup:

/ EE_Bota has passed. #57  
Hearing about EEBotas passing reminded me of this great song.

Chiseled in stone. This is the first time I've sung this song.

I hope I did it justice.

This is for you EE_Bota.

Chad

/ EE_Bota has passed. #59  
Wow, just saw this thread while viewing "today's posts" which I don't click on too often. Mostly stick to a handful of forums but especially the Kubota forums, where I was a fan of EE's cogent and helpful posts, usually on technical matters. I believe he was an engineer of some sort. I just recently noted to myself I hadn't seen any posts from him in a while. Sad to learn why. You will be missed here, EE, but perhaps we'll meet again on the other side. RIP.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #60  
As a newcomer and still outside looking in, it gives me grate comfort knowing that this is a forum filled with members that have intelligence, integrity and compassion. My hats off to you.

Rest in peace EE_Bota, you have friends in far away places..