Electric vehicles during a disaster

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #141  
And those people ***** about the price of gas.

I didn’t have the opportunity to stop each one and ask.

I ***** about the the price of gas & diesel, but the state posted speed limit is 70, so they’re leading the way to excess gas consumption.

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #142  
LoL...nice paste job...!

Like I said about all the present (viable) alternative power sources...they are using "CURRENT TECHNOLOGY"...!

Instead of wasting monies on developing battery technology that rely on the grid to recharge is exactly that...a waste...!

I can't wait until the first new development that actually makes a difference in a major technology that is created by AI... it's coming
Thanks. Cut and pasted from Nat Geo article.

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #144  
Remember the good ole days of 55MPH?
Yes. Back in the days when people were not in such a darn hurry. I don't have a problem doing 65 in a posted 70. I just stay to the right unless I pass slower traffic.....yes, there many times will be slower ones and it is fine.:)

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #146  
Around here they built highways designed for 55. Now they raised it to 65 in many places, and the on/off ramp lanes at the clover leafs don’t have enough acceleration/deceleration distance to properly merge on or off. It’s nightmarish!

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #147  
Yep. We are spending billions to save the planet from greenhouse gasses & switching to electric, yet those very folks spending the billions keep jacking up the speed limits.

:unsure:

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #148  
Yep. We are spending billions to save the planet from greenhouse gasses & switching to electric, yet those very folks spending the billions keep jacking up the speed limits.

:unsure:
Yep, 'Those very folks' are us. We keep complaining about the speed limit being too slow, so up it goes.

/ Electric vehicles during a disaster #150  
I remember how excited everyone was about the GM Hydrogen skateboad concept in 2001. Then it went no where for 20 years.