Electrical short

/ Electrical short #1  

hcapes6602

Tractor
Kubota Tractor L3010
I replaced my alternator but still runs the battery down. I removed the fuse coming from alternator but with engine running and with a test light I get low light going away from fuse. I'm thinking it not have any power on that side. Please help.

/ Electrical short #2  
Clean battery terminals and connectors well. Be sure connectors are tight on the terminals. Be sure you have a solid clean frame ground. I know, this is pretty basic but it's a good starting point. Use a meter to measure your battery voltage. It should read about 12.6 volts but make a note what it is for reference. Now start the tractor and measure the voltage at the battery. It should be around 14 volts. This will show whether your charging circuit is working. You should confirm that before going further. You don't describe your problem well but it sounds as though you might have current leakage when your tractor is not running. You may get some insight into that by pulling fuses one at a time to see where the current draw lies. There should be no leakage current with the key turned off. This will involve one circuit at a time troubleshooting.

/ Electrical short #3  
I replaced my alternator but still runs the battery down. I removed the fuse coming from alternator but with engine running and with a test light I get low light going away from fuse. I'm thinking it not have any power on that side. Please help.

It sounds a bit like a one way diode has gone out. A very slight continuous draw will deplete a battery to the point it will not start rather quickly.
Need to do some testing to tell.