Oil & Fuel Emax 25 Stalling, Trouble Starting

/ Emax 25 Stalling, Trouble Starting #1  

Airportbum365

Tractor
Ford LGT 14D
I have an Emax 25 TLB I have been having this intermittent issue with the fuel
When starting the tractor will run at very low idle no matter what position the throttle is in
And some times stall out other times it will idle right up after some time To me it sound like a fuel pressure issue. I have replace the fuel filter but looking for some direction on this issue before I buy a new fuel pump TIA

/ Emax 25 Stalling, Trouble Starting #2  
Start by checking for adequate fuel flow at various points in the system. Gravity flow from tank, before and after fuel filter, before and after lift pump, etc...
Flex the rubber lines to check for cracks that can suck air, confirm the lift pump is operating, blow out the lines with compressed air. Also some fuel shutoff valves on filters have been known to have inlet screens that can clog.
Good luck!

/ Emax 25 Stalling, Trouble Starting
Thanks for the advice first off
I checked the fuel flow at various points all the way to the lift pump. Lots of fuel coming out of the lift pump before it goes into the injector pump all the lines seem to be in good shape I replace 1 line so far from the lift pump to the injector pump with no result yet

The problem seems to only happen when the tractor has been shut off for some time
I will try and start it about 4 or 5 times stalling in between and running for 10 seconds each time at which point it will try and keep running longer at about 8 starting attempts it will continue to run but will not idle up with no stalling. After about ten minutes it will idle right up with no hesitation
And continue to run with no issues as long as I don’t shut it down. It will start right up no problem as soon as I shut it down
but if it sits for a couple of hours the problem returns

I will continue to troubleshoot but any advice would be greatly appreciated TIA

/ Emax 25 Stalling, Trouble Starting #4  
Are the glow plugs working properly? My eMax 25 has the Daedong engine . It's good but cold blooded! I had an occasion the plugs didn't work and it was a tough start with stalling, choking and puking!