Empty Lot / Full Lot

/ Empty Lot / Full Lot #21  
Here, most Kubota and JD dealers have very few tractors on the lot. Sometimes maybe one or two very small tractors. Restocking supply is interesting. And a mystery.

This is Ford country. Ford trucks and Transits are assembled here at the Claycomo Assembly Plant. They were shut down last February (chip shortage). I think they went back into production about 2-3 months ago. Yesterday, I drove by the plant and all the lots were full of F150. I don't know how many, maybe a couple of thousand. (millions of dollars in retail product). The local Ford dealer is about 2 miles from the plant. They are putting late model used F150s in front. Don't have but a few new ones. They usually have about 350 new on lot.

The Plant seems to fill the lots with new trucks every week and then the next day they are all gone. It made me think of the production that must happen and the amount of time to "catch up" with product delivery. I think it will be a long time of full production to get very much stock nation wide.

/ Empty Lot / Full Lot #22  
Similar here, across the river is Toyota Country. Tons of new vehicles parked in non-dealer and non-mfg lots. Word is they are waiting for chips. I wonder if they will be rebadged as 2022 models when the chips finally do arrive and can be installed for those that have been sitting since early this year?

/ Empty Lot / Full Lot #23  
I have a HF quick hitch. Still working fine after 7 years and probably half the price of what a dealer asks.

/ Empty Lot / Full Lot #25  
Yep. It is possible they moved equipment around so you can't see it from the highway as well though.

That's who I bought my LS tractor from. Great people. They haven't stocked a Zetor since the company privatized. They sold a lot of them though. Walked through their service department once and they had a few Zetors in there I wanted to take home with me!

/ Empty Lot / Full Lot #26  
If anyone near Lubbock Texas and want a LS tractor
I just finished talking to Mike a salesman there and he
said they have about 15 tractors
25HP Tractor and Loader for $15,120
25HP Tractor Loader and Backhoe for $20,777

Check out the full line of LS Tractors, Attachments, Implements and current SPECIAL OFFERS:

IMG_1124.jpg

MT235E 35HP Geared Tractor and Loader
$21,624
806-993-1093 He just got me a land grader and a quick hitch.

He can't get any Yanmar tractors as Tractor Bob in OKcity OK
has been getting them.

willy