Enjoying the skyrocketing fuel prices yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Enjoying the skyrocketing fuel prices yet? #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Jumped 30 cents a gallon here today. I really appreciate the added burden of paying out huge sums to operate my car, let alone filling up my tractors with off road diesel and I'll be sure, like the good businessman /farmer I am, to pass that increased fuel cost on you, the consumer.

Have a nice day but remember the cost of doing business (farming), you get to pay for as a consumer.

You get the double whammy. You get to pay via higher consumer prices and you also get to enjoy the 'pain at the pump' when you fill your vehicle.

/ Enjoying the skyrocketing fuel prices yet? #2  
You also get to pay the increase in "services" that use fuel. Ambulances, Police, Social Workers, Military, Needle Vans and so forth.

/ Enjoying the skyrocketing fuel prices yet? #3  
^^ and pay for the add on "fuel charge" for anything shipped/delivered.

/ Enjoying the skyrocketing fuel prices yet? #5  
It's all for your own good...to wean you away from those dirty polluting fossil fuels and force you into "clean" battery powered tractors........

NOT!

/ Enjoying the skyrocketing fuel prices yet? #7  
.... and I'll be sure, like the good businessman /farmer I am, to pass that increased fuel cost on you, the consumer.

Have a nice day but remember the cost of doing business (farming), you get to pay for as a consumer.
I always love these threats from various individuals warning the lowly consumer to bend over and bring your own Vaseline. Just remember, you're a consumer too.

As a fellow Michigander, I'm sure we both long for the days of $4 - $5 gas not so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.