Enough to make a grown man cry.

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #11  
Ole Jack Daniels sure has made a tremendous number of memories for a lot of people, some good and some not so good.

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #12  
Ole Jack Daniels sure has made a tremendous number of memories for a lot of people, some good and some not so good.
This message was written on a sign going into the cell block of a Texas county sheriff’s jail: “99 chances out of 100 you would not be going through this door now if not for alcohol.“

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #13  
Seems everyone I knew as hard drinkers as a kid have passed away...

Cocktails with lunch, highballs, martinis, Chivas and Crown are from much older generations.

Beer, Wine, Tequila and a little Vodka for some holdouts... are what I see and plenty that simply don't drink...

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #14  
Seems everyone I knew as hard drinkers as a kid have passed away...

Cocktails with lunch, highballs, martinis, Chivas and Crown are from much older generations.

Beer, Wine, Tequila and a little Vodka for some holdouts... are what I see and plenty that simply don't drink...
If Gin and Tonic was good enough for Steinbeck, Hemingway and Fitzgerald it’s good enough for me.

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #15  
Are hard liquor sales down compared to decades past or per Capita consumption?

Beer is growing with beer gardens and micro brew and of course wine as popular as ever in Wine Country California...

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #16  
There are "good" bottles of whiskey, bourbon, scotch, etc...

But they are not cheap. The "cheap stuff" is garbage to drink straight. Like drinking carb cleaner or gasoline. The "good" stuff is very smooth and flavorful.
I like Maker’s Mark or a good Irish whiskey

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #17  

Beer is growing with beer gardens and micro brew and of course wine as popular as ever in Wine Country California...

My wife works in a liquor store and sales have went up every year since she's been there.

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #18  
Enough to "make a grown man cry" Ahh - good , reminds me of the Rolling Stones "Start me up" song.

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #19  
My wife works in a liquor store and sales have went up every year since she's been there.
Some one has to be buying...

Could just be I'm in the land of wine and beer...

/ Enough to make a grown man cry. #20  

After marijuana was legalized in WA State for recreational use hard alcohol sales dropped. I don't know if they stayed dropped.
Eric