Tractor
TYM T554HST Cab
I started my tractor and saw the following codes show up on the dash:

SPN: 321536
FMI: 3

IMG_3660.JPG

This flashed alternately with two warning symbols:

IMG_3661.JPG

I can't find anything in the user manual and my dealer is also stumped. Does anyone know what these mean?

/ Error codes on T554 #2  
I hope the dealer is contacting TYM to figure this out. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Good luck

/ Error codes on T554
After several go arounds with the dealer and TYM, the techs at TYM said that the code on the dash can be corrected by cutting a wire that is not needed for the new dash panel (which I have). The wire is part of the engine harness. I have not done this yet. Once I do, I'll report the outcome.

/ Error codes on T554 #4  
After several go arounds with the dealer and TYM, the techs at TYM said that the code on the dash can be corrected by cutting a wire that is not needed for the new dash panel (which I have). The wire is part of the engine harness. I have not done this yet. Once I do, I'll report the outcome.

Have you cut the wire yet? I have a 554, and the dash screen is almost black. Can't see the number of hours etc. The dealer has the new part, but would like to know if I should tell him he needs to cut the extra wire...

/ Error codes on T554
Before cutting the wire, I started having another problem where the RPM won't go above 2000. I cut the wire and the error code went away. I'm still getting the two warning (!) symbols, though, and the RPM issue still remains.

I asked the dealer about the RPMs. After talking to TYM, he asked me to check several fuse connectors in the engine bay. He thinks that one of them may have come loose while brush hogging in the woods. I'll do that tomorrow.

/ Error codes on T554
Update: After checking the fuses, everything seems fine, at least to me. The dealer now has the tractor in his shop.

/ Error codes on T554 #7  
I know that some of the TYM built for Mahindra have the RPM problem, but those have the Mahindra engine in them. Hopefully it's something minor.

/ Error codes on T554 #9  
Have you hooked up an OBDII scanner to it?

/ Error codes on T554
The dealer still has my tractor. After going back and forth with TYM, TYM is sending them a diagnostic computer to figure out what's wrong. They've been waiting on the computer for two weeks.