Even the upgraded alternator.has limits

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits
Just put my meter on the battery ,tractor off 13 volts,put in the new fuse ,fired her up High 14 volts:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ALAN

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #52  
I see you are a happy camper now. Now you can try it again to show to show off to your neighbors with everything on with no fear. :p:D

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #53  
I see you are a happy camper now. Now you can try it again to show to show off to your neighbors with everything on with no fear. :p:D

Let's not overload this thing. Your voltages sound real good.

Let's not overload this thing. Your voltages sound real good.

If I wanted to install a gauge in the cab ,to monitor my power useage,so i didnt over load,would that be a volt meter,or an amp meter? Of course that would have a light in it too so id need juice for that:D:D:D.Iwonder if i could make a nuclear powered KUBOTA to supply my power needs:)
ALAN

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #55  
you would need an amperage meter.:)

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #56  
you would need an amperage meter.:)

That's true, but you know (I think) the power for each load. Just add the numbers. Maybe make up a little table to show what you can have on without exceeding the generator. Give it some margin and realize that the generator only puts out full power with the engine reved up.

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #57  
Good,i was hoping i didnt have an issue.Iabsolutely do not need the oem tractor lights on,like TOM SAID two 55 w[in each direction] are awesome.just teasing the neighbors,AND being an idiot.:D.The heater fan works best on low,doesnt feel as warm on medium or high.ALAN

Alan i always like reading your posts..

Alan i always like reading your posts..

HEY PHIL,
Im glad you decided to stay on TBN.Alot of folks post once or twice and vanish never to be seen again.Must be UFOS or something:D:D:D.Icertainly do have my share of questions or problems to post about.Ive done so many mods and add ons on my little bota im running out of ideas......NOT:):)
ALAN

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #59  
I like it hear.. the people are great and lots of helpful info...

/ Even the upgraded alternator.has limits #60  
Just put my meter on the battery ,tractor off 13 volts,put in the new fuse ,fired her up High 14 volts:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ALAN

Excellent, I am glad you got it figured out. Keep us posted on how you make out with the reimbusment from Kubota.

Goog luck,

Tim