Everybody ready to mow?

/ Everybody ready to mow? #1  

micman32

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar 221/Cub Cadet XT2
I got my Cub out today to take care of the high spots of grass. I ended up mowing the whole lawn. I had to take the deck off to clear out all the build up so I decided to service and wash her. I didn't have the stuff to change the oil but I will do that this weekend.

Michael

/ Everybody ready to mow? #2  
what are you my wife.... :D

/ Everybody ready to mow? #3  
Unusually early Spring this year. You'll be ready for the rest of the season now. :thumbsup:

/ Everybody ready to mow? #4  
come on now it's still March

/ Everybody ready to mow? #5  
Serviced the JD and one complete mowing finished, and will probably need to mow again this weekend. Lots of people around here have mowed several times.. I am usually the late one.

James K0UA

/ Everybody ready to mow? #6  
I mowed our lawn and did the weed eating a little over a week ago. I couldn't spray roundup because it was suppose to rain. Well, the rains came several times and as soon as it dries, I need to mow and weed eat again.

/ Everybody ready to mow? #7  
We have been cutting grass for the last three weeks.

/ Everybody ready to mow? #9  
I've mowed the lawn once, and am planning to bush-hog late this week. I do a spring bush-hog around the edges of open areas because it's the best time to see multi-flora rose and avoid stumps and rocks. Of course I will hit some things, so I do this before I sharpen my blades for the summer.

/ Everybody ready to mow? #10  
M8 down here we have had our summer now Autumn/Fall getting ready to tuck the toys into bed :laughing:
We had the La Nina effect this summer with a massive amount of rain and quite extensive flooding in the Eastern region of Australia