Everything Attachment's Goals

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
At Everything Attachments our goal is to build a superior line of landscaping equipment at the best price for the quality of equipment provided. This can only happen is when you (the consumer) get it direct from the factory that builds it. No sales reps, no dealers, no middleman. Our goal is to be the number 1 attachment supplier of quality attachments in under 2 years. We will never be as cheap as the cheap junk that is sold at the box stores, usually made in China, my father started Corriher Implement Co. in 1946, we now do business on the internet as Everything Attachments, all of our attachments will remain made in the USA or bust. We have seen a weld pointed out to us on one of the tail wheels for our landscaping rake, and I agree it looks terrible. Since then I have looked at over 100 other wheel assemblies, and all of them look great except the ones we took pictures with(the prototype) My bad, we'll do better next time.

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #2  
That is an excellent goal. :thumbsup: IMO if you buy products made in America it both supports the American work force and in return you get a quality and reliable product.

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #3  
You run a quality business. Even though I'm on the West Coast, I've bought from you before and when a need arises, I will purchase from you again.

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #4  
You can't ask for better how to: vidio's that htese people, when I don't understand something about and attatchment I go to the web site and learn something. I would be lead to beleive that his property is all torn up making the vidio's, but I get entertained by them. Keep up the good work
:thumbsup:
david

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #5  
That is an excellent goal. :thumbsup: IMO if you buy products made in America it both supports the American work force and in return you get a quality and reliable product.

+1 Great job (and videos) Ted! :thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #7  
As an American and someone whose career has been drastically changed due to jobs going overseas I want to thank you deeply for your commitment to support the US of A. I have yet to purchase anything from you, but the day will most surely come.

/ Everything Attachment's Goals #8  
This can only happen is when you (the consumer) get it direct from the factory that builds it. No sales reps, no dealers, no middleman.

It appears that you are a middleman for Bradco? (Bradco 78" Skid Steer, Skidsteer, Land Sculptor Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Hitch)

Can you clarify how that matches the statement above?

/ Everything Attachment's Goals
It appears that you are a middleman for Bradco? (Bradco 78" Skid Steer, Skidsteer, Land Sculptor Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Hitch)

Can you clarify how that matches the statement above?
Yes I can explain this, we are the distributor for many companies but that is the only way they will sell their products, like Bradco. The attachments we make are branded Everything Attachments, and will never be sold to another dealer, or distributor unless they pay the same price as the end user. The products that we manufacture should be of the highest quality at the lowest price for the grade of equipment that is supplied, all made here in the US in NC, and sold direct to you the "end user". Our goal is to keep out all of the fat in the middle, I hope this helps clarify. Everything Attachments will never be able to build all of the attachments that we currently distribute. Our landscaping and garden equipment line is growing daily, and we look forward to supplying TBN members with the best attachments available.