Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,541  
A landscape rake will get some of them but will likely plug frequently.
A Harley rake would be very effective or a power broom.
Such as,
1679156132029.png

/ Everything Attachments #2,542  
I have horse riding trails throughout my woods that I had cleared years ago with a dozer. I kept them in pretty good shape over the years with my rotary cutter and chainsaw but eventually I had a lot of side growth encroaching the trails.

I recently hired someone to widen the trails back to where they were with a forestry mulcher and the guy did a great job, but there is a bit of a mess with the shredded wood chips. What would be the best attachment for grooming the trails, a landscape rake or a box scraper? The trails include hills and uneven areas but are mostly 10-15 feet wide.

EA offers free shipping to a business address to a business having a dock and forklift, but was wondering how they are crated. Can they be unloaded with a tractor FEL?

View attachment 789111

Looks like a Landscape Rake would be your best friend, based on the pics, and they ship on a standard pallet. Our newly redesigned gauge wheels are awesome, easily adjustable, and simple to pin up, out of the way, when you don't need em!

Wicked Toothbar is something easily added to your bucket, if you wanna keep the growing rubbish clear from around the trail edges.

I hope this helps.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,543  
STRONGEST Ultra Lightweight Pallet Forks are now available for preorder!! Frame and fork tines are made completely in house
🇺🇸
from 100% Hardox 450 steel, and ONLY 185 pounds, complete with backrest.

Check out new Ted Testing with our 60hp Kubota
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,544  
I have horse riding trails throughout my woods that I had cleared years ago with a dozer. I kept them in pretty good shape over the years with my rotary cutter and chainsaw but eventually I had a lot of side growth encroaching the trails.

I recently hired someone to widen the trails back to where they were with a forestry mulcher and the guy did a great job, but there is a bit of a mess with the shredded wood chips. What would be the best attachment for grooming the trails, a landscape rake or a box scraper? The trails include hills and uneven areas but are mostly 10-15 feet wide.

EA offers free shipping to a business address to a business having a dock and forklift, but was wondering how they are crated. Can they be unloaded with a tractor FEL?

View attachment 789111
I'd say a year or two of decomposition would probably do the trick.

/ Everything Attachments #2,545  
We never really know, but hopefully it'll stick around.

Use the 5% HOHOHO coupon with the sale for a real sweeet deal.
Travis

WICKED 72" Cutters!

View attachment 775900
My order went in On Dec. 27. Got it yesterday. Hooked it up today. It's a beast. Took a couple of swipes in the field next to the house that has broom straw. Hit a rock that sparked and started a fire. I had to jump off and stomp out the fire. That was the end of hogging today. Not the cutters fault.

Attachments

• New Bushhog 3 24 2023 1.jpeg
    New Bushhog 3 24 2023 1.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 72
  • New Bushhog 3 24 2023 2.jpeg
    New Bushhog 3 24 2023 2.jpeg
    396.6 KB · Views: 69
   / Everything Attachments #2,546  
My order went in On Dec. 27. Got it yesterday. Hooked it up today. It's a beast. Took a couple of swipes in the field next to the house that has broom straw. Hit a rock that sparked and started a fire. I had to jump off and stomp out the fire. That was the end of hogging today. Not the cutters fault.
Thanks for the reminder to attach my water fire extinguisher to my tractor before hogging this summer! (it's kinda wet & boggy right now)

/ Everything Attachments #2,547  
I showed off a couple different hydraulic scrape blades the other day!
Full Lineup is Here
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,548  
Does EA off a Massey "Euro" adapter from its FL3819 loader to an SSQA mount for some legacy attachments?

Alternatively, some sort of weld-on plate for my Pallet Forks in SSQA?

/ Everything Attachments #2,549  
Does EA off a Massey "Euro" adapter from its FL3819 loader to an SSQA mount for some legacy attachments?

Alternatively, some sort of weld-on plate for my Pallet Forks in SSQA?
Yes sir.

We offer the custom adapter by WR Long here: W.R. Long Pin on Tractor Loader Bucket to Universal Quick Attach Converter, Adapter | Free Ground Shipping for 1,000 miles!!

And we make the weld on plate from Grade 50, laser cut steel. Link: Weld-On Skid Steer, Skidsteer Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Plate

Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,550  
Yes sir.

We offer the custom adapter by WR Long here: W.R. Long Pin on Tractor Loader Bucket to Universal Quick Attach Converter, Adapter | Free Ground Shipping for 1,000 miles!!

And we make the weld on plate from Grade 50, laser cut steel. Link: Weld-On Skid Steer, Skidsteer Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Plate

Travis

Travis,

Perhaps I missed something but, the WR Long adapter appears to be a pin-on to SSQA.

My loader is a big Massey "Euro" mount as I have been told and the bucket is marked as such.

Best Regards,
Sid

Pictures were removed to declutter this thread.

Attachments

• Massey_bucket_close - Copy.jpg
    Massey_bucket_close - Copy.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Massey_bucket_top - Copy.jpg
    Massey_bucket_top - Copy.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.