Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,451  
Looks like my Kioti, set to its widest width with industrial tires, is 69 inches. That means at least 72" box blade?

/ Everything Attachments #2,452  
Looks like my Kioti, set to its widest width with industrial tires, is 69 inches. That means at least 72" box blade?
Yes sir, that's my preference!
Travis

Make it WICKED!!

20220311_104314e.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,453  
Here's a quick video I made yesterday, explaining how to get some WICKED options on our 60" Xtreme brush cutter!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,454  
I open mine all the way up and just let it rest on the upper and lower tine tips. Then I connect the hoses together so it doesn't pressure lock quite so bad. I haven't had an issue connecting or disconnecting in that position, what issue do you have with it like that?

Pardon the extended away, which is ENTIRELY TED'S FAULT (hehe). I watched one too many videos of him wailing away on a Wicked 55, and I caught that fever. Wound up crippling the pioneer couplers, which left with me a nasty high pressure leak and seriously bent WRLong torque tube mount. Two months later, I've got a new front mount, and replaced those "just a thimble" pioneer couplers with a pair of Parker flat face couplers. $350 lesson learned. There is a little routine necessary to release pressure on those, but I've got it down now.

Anyways … yes. That's what I do too. Right now I lay it down spread-eagled and it's quite stable when I detach it outside. The issue now is wanting to move all my QA implements to a row of covered pallets, which would not present enough space to spread that maw out. Was thinking of some kind of catch to rest the upper tube on. Will post if I ever get that done.

/ Everything Attachments #2,455  
Pardon the extended away, which is ENTIRELY TED'S FAULT (hehe). I watched one too many videos of him wailing away on a Wicked 55, and I caught that fever. Wound up crippling the pioneer couplers, which left with me a nasty high pressure leak and seriously bent WRLong torque tube mount. Two months later, I've got a new front mount, and replaced those "just a thimble" pioneer couplers with a pair of Parker flat face couplers. $350 lesson learned. There is a little routine necessary to release pressure on those, but I've got it down now.

Anyways … yes. That's what I do too. Right now I lay it down spread-eagled and it's quite stable when I detach it outside. The issue now is wanting to move all my QA implements to a row of covered pallets, which would not present enough space to spread that maw out. Was thinking of some kind of catch to rest the upper tube on. Will post if I ever get that done.
I would think something as simple as a saw horse design would hold it and fit on a pallet or just close it all the way up and lay on the pallet.

/ Everything Attachments #2,456  
Check out our NEW deluxe scrape blade with hydraulic options. EA versatility strikes again!
Travis

Today's video:

/ Everything Attachments #2,459  
Check out our NEW deluxe scrape blade with hydraulic options. EA versatility strikes again!
Travis

Today's video:

I just started looking at these for my new tractor for driveway maintenance and renovations as opposed to just getting a box blade.

Tractor has 2 sets of rear remotes so I was looking to get hydraulic top and tilt. What advantage do the hydraulic adjustments on these have over top and tilt?

/ Everything Attachments #2,460  
I just started looking at these for my new tractor for driveway maintenance and renovations as opposed to just getting a box blade.

Tractor has 2 sets of rear remotes so I was looking to get hydraulic top and tilt. What advantage do the hydraulic adjustments on these have over top and tilt?
That blade has all the nice hydraulic options, hydraulic offset to get off to the side of your tractor, hydraulic tilt ideal for crowning as well as ditching.
Combine the hydraulic offset with the hydraulic tilt and angle you can dig a good ditch and roll the dirt right up were you want it, then come back and feather out the dirt without leaving your seat. The hydraulic angle allows you to decide on the go which side your dirt and or stones will spill off of.

The hydraulic tail wheel would be handy for grading and reducing washboards.

Top and tilt are very limited in what they can accomplish the tilt can angle the blade a bit but not as well as tilt on the blade.
The top is only going to change your blade edge attack angle.

With the addition of diverter valves one set of remotes can perform many functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.