Exactly how tall is your tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Exactly how tall is your tractor #31  
I have a 8' door and my L3240 with ag tires clears by 2 or 3 inchs.

Jeff

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #33  
Obviously to you it makes a HUGE difference because YOU went on and on about it... Want me to send YOU some cheese to go with your WHINE?

Sure! I need a good laugh…

1661091435939.gif

Last edited:
   / Exactly how tall is your tractor #35  
   / Exactly how tall is your tractor #36  
Obviously to you it makes a HUGE difference because YOU went on and on about it... Want me to send YOU some cheese to go with your WHINE?
No cheese here but love the see the current pic of that beacon on your tractor.o_Oo_Oo_O

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #38  
Usually roll my eyes at 5030s boasting but I'm with him on this one. The lights count cause they would get knocked off if the door is too short. Haydude is being a little petty. CB antennaes don't count, they don't get knocked off. This whole thing is a little silly.

Jeff

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #39  
Usually roll my eyes at 5030s boasting but I'm with him on this one. The lights count cause they would get knocked off if the door is too short. Haydude is being a little petty. CB antennaes don't count, they don't get knocked off. This whole thing is a little silly.

Jeff

Silly maybe, but it’s funny because he finally posted a pic of his tractor and it shows no beacons.

1661103392914.jpeg

/ Exactly how tall is your tractor #40  

Jeff
CB antennaes don't get knocked off?

🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.