Exhaust pipe?

/ Exhaust pipe? #1  

nauxier16

Bronze Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota M7040 4wd Hydraulic Shuttle
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have added a stainless steel exhaust stack to your tractors? I'm the kind of guy that likes to "customize" everything and I have been thinking of adding 3.5-4" stainless exhaust stack to my M7040. I know it's not going to benefit anything but I think it would look a little better. Has anyone tried it yet?

/ Exhaust pipe? #2  
I don't have the ability to add a stainless exhaust. I did briefly consider chroming the front engine guard. However, I would probably want to keep going and do the wheels to match, so I decided to quickly forget the whole idea. I could of started a new thread--Pimp My Kubota.

/ Exhaust pipe? #4  
If modifying your Kubota is of interest, start by checking out Paul Short's many threads and videos. He has pulled a lot of stuff from TbN, trying to monetize his efforts, I think, but YouTube is still running many of his great videos- just search for 4shorts. He definitely did a vertical stack mod.

/ Exhaust pipe?
My tractor already has the vertical exhaust so all I need to do is loosen the clamp to remove the factory stack and add a larger chrome pipe.

/ Exhaust pipe? #6  
In that case, you'll have to get some Moon hub caps to match.
Moon Eyes.jpg

/ Exhaust pipe?
Can't beat open headers with flappers.

/ Exhaust pipe? #9  
Dual stacks would be nice.:)