Existentialism and the New Truck Bug

/ Existentialism and the New Truck Bug #51  
I really like the old Ford.

Had a caterpillar diesel dropped into it. It was for sale 20 miles from me. Amazing truck, but doesnt have the GVWR I was looking for.

/ Existentialism and the New Truck Bug
Awesome vintage rigs and of beautiful adventurous scenery!

/ Existentialism and the New Truck Bug #53  
How far north? I work in Ashland and Presque Isle and they like to spread it up there, also. As much as we complain about it though, people like being able to do 70 the day after a snowstorm.

dang, that's too bad. i live closer-ish to the coast, but if i go dead north toward moosehead i will generally hit a point where the roads go to hardpack after plowing instead of the still wet look. i guess that you probably have to get 50 miles inland from the 95 & rt1 corridors, not just at a certain point north.

/ Existentialism and the New Truck Bug #55  
Had a caterpillar diesel dropped into it. It was for sale 20 miles from me. Amazing truck, but doesnt have the GVWR I was looking for.

IMG_0021.jpg
it is rated at 32,000 lbs with air brakes it is gas and can't get out of its own way. So, I guess I have the opposite issue. The engine trans from a school bus is going in it. Have the truck and bus. It has been going in it for 5 years. A a Marmon Herrington front axle would be nice. I guess I will have to start searching the google on the inter web.