Expanding foam that birds can't eat

/ Expanding foam that birds can't eat #11  
Hello BeezFunI had a similar problem with starlings pecking the foam out. I replaced the foam and ADDED a layer of spouting silicon(translucent/rubbery, not grey/solid type) as a sheild for the foam. There was no further problem after that.

/ Expanding foam that birds can't eat
Hello BeezFunI had a similar problem with starlings pecking the foam out. I replaced the foam and ADDED a layer of spouting silicon(translucent/rubbery, not grey/solid type) as a sheild for the foam. There was no further problem after that.
Thanks, if I end up with any exposed foam I'll try that. I'm trying to use sheet metal, hardware cloth and some caulking. Hopefully I don't have to use any foam.

/ Expanding foam that birds can't eat #14  
I have cliff swallows. Hundreds and hundreds of them. They nest on a very large open amphitheater portion of the cliffs surrounding my lake. There is a small overflow that nest up under the eves of my house. I've tried deterring them. I've given up and simply clean up the mess( bird poop ) after they are done nesting and leave.

I wish they didn't nest under the eves. However - their activities regarding mosquito reduction are a true blessing.