Explosions in the woods

/ Explosions in the woods #23  
Meth:
I don't see why they even sell that stuff. Recipe for disaster. Yeah, it's fun, but YIKES!

/ Explosions in the woods #24  
Are there houses or a house in the woods in the direction of the boom? Acetylene bombs make an amazing boom, but it takes a full o/a set up for it. Not something you'd drag back in the woods.

/ Explosions in the woods #25  
Kids pop off Tannerite typically. A kid not far from us lost part of his leg when they blew up a riding lawnmower.
I've got to ask, what it this guy? I remember when it made the rounds.

Generally, one does not walk TO tannerite when your shooting it. I get the fact that shooting tannerite is fun, but when metal is enclosing it, you're basically making a bomb with shrapnel and God only knows where that shrapnel is going to fly.

These can laugh about it on video, but they are beyond stupid IMO

/ Explosions in the woods #26  
Yeah shooting tannerite inside something metal would be dangerous.
But when you son shoves a pound inside a freezer burnt turkey and shoots it. Well it just vaporizes.

/ Explosions in the woods
Our house is built on a slab. There is a quarry 5ish air miles away. We hear, well FEEL, explosions a couple of times a week. Usually, Tuesday and Wednesday around 11:00ish. The only thing we can figure is we can hear/feel explosions at the quarry. :eek: We heard/felt an explosion today which is unusual.

To the OP, the noise is guns or fireworks. Could be Tannerite but that stuff is loud. Or at least the Tannerite explosions we have hear were LOUD. There were some a series of explosions a few years ago that were heard over a very large area of the county. Most likely it was Tannerite. We heard the explosions in the house and best we can tell the explosion was almost 10 miles away. :eek:

Later,
Dan
I never heard the explosions my friend told me about and don't know exactly how loud they were. The ones I heard where I live near town were comperable to a big lightning strike near the house. The guy grew up with guns and it seems like he'd have recognized the sound of a 12 gauge magnum load. Is there any common gun louder?

/ Explosions in the woods #29  
I've got to ask, what it this guy? I remember when it made the rounds.

Generally, one does not walk TO tannerite when your shooting it. I get the fact that shooting tannerite is fun, but when metal is enclosing it, you're basically making a bomb with shrapnel and God only knows where that shrapnel is going to fly.

These can laugh about it on video, but they are beyond stupid IMO
YIKES! Fridge door flyin!

/ Explosions in the woods #30  

Hydrocracing Crack​