F series snow plow

/ F series snow plow #1  

cstamm81

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740, Mahindra 3016HST, Kubota F2880
I致e got an F2880, that I would like to add a snow plow to. As I understand, these machines push snow extremely well. I致e been looking for one used for a few years, with no luck. Anyone know what model plows fit these machines? I値l have to add aux hydraulics and the quick attach plate. Looks like the 2 valve hydraulic setup is about a grand. Ballpark price on the adapter plate and the plow itself? I知 assuming I知 in for sticker shock.
I see used snow blowers for these from time to time, for about 2500 bucks. My machine is open station, and I feel a plow would get more use than a blower for the snow I get in SE PA. I値l likely add a 3680 to the stable as well, so I want all attachments to fit both machines. These 80 series pre emissions machines are the cats meow, I壇 squirrel a few away if I could!

/ F series snow plow #2  
I致e got an F2880, that I would like to add a snow plow to. As I understand, these machines push snow extremely well. I致e been looking for one used for a few years, with no luck. Anyone know what model plows fit these machines? I値l have to add aux hydraulics and the quick attach plate. Looks like the 2 valve hydraulic setup is about a grand. Ballpark price on the adapter plate and the plow itself? I知 assuming I知 in for sticker shock.
I see used snow blowers for these from time to time, for about 2500 bucks. My machine is open station, and I feel a plow would get more use than a blower for the snow I get in SE PA. I値l likely add a 3680 to the stable as well, so I want all attachments to fit both machines. These 80 series pre emissions machines are the cats meow, I壇 squirrel a few away if I could!

Im in the same boat. I dont really want one so much for snow, but more for mowing. I was hoping to find one over the winter with 72? mower. Might have to break the piggy bank and get one of the >2018 emissions F3990 models, but going to keep looking for the F3680. I see a lot for sale in Canada outfitted with heated cabs and blowers for 15-20k. If you can afford/want a cab, look at the units on tractor house in Canada. It?s not too far from us.

Last edited:
   / F series snow plow
I use mine mainly for mowing, to be sure. I've owned and operated a lot of mowers over the years, and this one is by far the most comfortable to operate. I've been very happy with my 2880, got it for $5500 with a little under 3,000 hours. I have seen some really clean one owner 3680's pop up, for around 10 to 12k. Heated cab would be great for snow, not sure I'd want it for mowing in the Summer unless AC was an option.

/ F series snow plow #4  
I would expect that an AC system in cab for one of those would suck up quite a bit of horsepower,
a glass box needs lots of cooling.

/ F series snow plow #5  
I would expect that an AC system in cab for one of those would suck up quite a bit of horsepower,
a glass box needs lots of cooling.

Agree, but Deere has AC.
I cant understand why Kubota never offered AC. The cab would be unbearable in summer when mowing. I would think the F would be the ultimate groundskeeping machine, short of a Toolcat, for property maintenance with an HVAC cab.

/ F series snow plow #6  

I don't know if the 60 and 80 series share the same quick mount, but the plow on mine is a B2765 - works extremely well.

133359648_873277826823156_6759108420106791211_o.jpg

/ F series snow plow #8  
I don't know if the 60 and 80 series share the same quick mount, but the plow on mine is a B2765 - works extremely well.

View attachment 682131

Is that a Terra boxer cab?
Wish I could afford one of those with AC on a 3680 or 3990

/ F series snow plow #10  
$4510 is with no AC or other options. With AC and a few goodies and shipping > $10,000 :laughing: