F02 636 Error Code LS XR4145

/ F02 636 Error Code LS XR4145
Still not solved. Ordered a crank sensor but I doubt that’s actually the issue. If that doesn’t work I’ll take it to the dealer so they can hook up the diagnostic equipment. I’ll let you know when it is fixed and the solution.

/ F02 636 Error Code LS XR4145 #12  
Did you
Dealer says it's a crank sensor part. Part is $130ish bucks. Tractor is out of warranty. Not sure what is going to be required to replace the part. Any clues on whether or not I'm going to have to take the engine apart? What I'd really like to know is how to disable all of this Tier 4 crap.....
Figure this out? My workmaster 40 is doing the exact thing.

Do you know where the crankshaft position sensor is located?

Still waiting on the part. The crank sensor on my tractor is located on the crank case just behind the starter. I’ll try to post a pic when we return from vacation. I really think this is going to require hooking it up to the diagnostic equipment. There could be another sensor or wiring harness issue causing the problem. Hopefully though it’s just the crank sensor going bad. That’s an easy fix anyone can do.

Installed the new crank sensor. Problem is still intermittent. The big issue now is that the tractor keeps going in and out of regen mode. I run it between 2100 and 2400 RPM all the time and it enters regen mode for a few minutes. The RPMs drop back to where I had it set for about 5 or 10 seconds and then immediately go back up and it enters another regen mode for another 10 minutes or so. Any ideas? Is it time to drill some holes thru the DPF ceramic??? Machine is out of warranty and only has 400 hours on it.

/ F02 636 Error Code LS XR4145 #15  
First do a parked regen for some reason that help my LS a lot. You can also remove the DPF (and DOC if you want) and soak it in 1 part Muriatic Pool acid mixed with 4 parts water for about 20 minutes, then rinse well. This will remove any ash clogs. Then if it still acts up you might have to go hardcore.

But none of that will eliminate your crank sensor error.

After doing a little research I think a DIY DPF cleaning is the next step in the process. I have a sneaking suspicion this is also related to the crank sensor issue in some way since the two manifested themselves with 3 hours of each other. 400 hours seems awfully low to be having to clean the DPF to me though especially since it's always been run above 2k RPM.

/ F02 636 Error Code LS XR4145 #17  
The tractor has started throwing the F02 636 error code along with the red engine fault warning light. RPMs drop to just above idle. I've found one list online of LS error codes but this code is not on the list. Anyone have any ideas or experience with this problem? T4 engine with 385 hours on the tractor. I also can't do a manual regen cycle.
Try cleaning the radiator screen and air filter

/ F02 636 Error Code LS XR4145 #18  
The tractor has started throwing the F02 636 error code along with the red engine fault warning light. RPMs drop to just above idle. I've found one list online of LS error codes but this code is not on the list. Anyone have any ideas or experience with this problem? T4 engine with 385 hours on the tractor. I also can't do a manual regen cycle.
I had the same FO2 code. Drained the water out of the fuel filter. Solved the problem.