F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler.....

/ F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler..... #1  

BobG_in_VA

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6000 MWFD, 2 1950's Farmalls, 1974 Farmall 140, 1967 Mf 135Delux
Helped som very good friends haul home a Father's Day Gift. The "Gift" is an original (completly!!) 1940 Buick "Special" with the Buick "Straight Eight" engine. This car is BEAUTIFUL!!. 3 Brothers found it for their father who just turned 90 last Monday. He can still drive and loves old cars. Oh, the hauler is my '99 F350 Lariat/7.3 PSD. Trailer is a Delta 24'.(20' flat) with 8' platform over tongue. Round trip was about 200 miles. Funny, after the workout for the 7.3 it ran better....must have needed the "pull". BobG in VA

Attachments

• AntiqueBuick.JPG
    AntiqueBuick.JPG
    484.8 KB · Views: 797
   / F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler..... #2  
That car is Awesome!

Nice truck/trailer combo too! :thumbsup:

/ F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler..... #3  
Awedome gift. Looks like it may be too nice to drive though :) Where'd they find it?

/ F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler.....
Awedome gift. Looks like it may be too nice to drive though :) Where'd they find it?

Found the car on "CL" in Shepherdstown, WV...we are in Northern VA. The fella' that they got it from had owned the car for 25 years....garaged. He also had a 1955 MG TF for saie that was totally gorgeous for $19K...I'm pretty sure he'll get it. He's selling his stuff because he has Lyme Disease (for 3 years). A real shame, he can hardly walk..he's in his late 70's...His wife said she was very sad about having to "give up" the Buick....PS: I bit my lip on the MG...I could see me in it....BobG in VA

/ F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler..... #6  
sweet tow rig!

soundguy

/ F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler..... #7  
I'm going to print this out to keep for my 6 year old. To show him in 20 years or so. That's a great gift. Can't believe it still has the straight 8.

/ F350/Gooseneck Antique Hauler..... #8  
Wonderful example of new and old iron together. In a humid climate, that Buick appears to be in excellent condition.

I would love to see the MG-TF.