3-Point Hitch Fabrication of 3 Point Hitch Photos

/ Fabrication of 3 Point Hitch Photos #31  
I know, bringing a dead thread back to life. Would you happen to remember any of your measurements from your project? I recently acquired a ym146 and have a bunch of cat 0 attachments I'd like to be able to use with this tractor and have had no luck sourcing a 3pt, or getting any dimensions to fab one up.
Thanks.
Search for a tractor junk (recycle) yard in your area. Might find one you could adapt.

/ Fabrication of 3 Point Hitch Photos #32  
I know, bringing a dead thread back to life. Would you happen to remember any of your measurements from your project? I recently acquired a ym146 and have a bunch of cat 0 attachments I'd like to be able to use with this tractor and have had no luck sourcing a 3pt, or getting any dimensions to fab one up.
Thanks.
YM146 CAT-0 OE hardware . . . (click to make BIGGER)

1614823370058.png

More here:
twentywheels.com/view/3654-yanmar_ym146_diesel_garden_tractor.html

And a close up from all the searches done . . .

1614823509310.png

AND call and ask IF this kit here would FIT AND WORK TOO !

/ Fabrication of 3 Point Hitch Photos #33  
hi i have been trying to figure out how long the factor rocker arm flag brackets needs to be, from center of rocker shaft down to pushrod link hole that the pin goes thru. then how far is the hole center to center on the flags that point aft? also are those oriented exactly 90 degrees from each other? i really need to know this so i can drill my hole with correct mechanical advantage. ym146 of coarse