Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #1  

mikeoliver

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2610
I purchased a Massey Ferguson GC2610 on 3/13/2010 - It has the loader, backhoe and also a 60" finish (deck) mower. I am moving and need to sell it. I live in MD (mid atlantic area). It has 221 hrs on it. A good friend may buy it - he has helped me out a lot over the years. Want to be fair and determine a fair price (he would pay less if he wants to buy it). It has been garage kept except for 1st year. Most of the hours on it were in the first 5 years - house demo, used mower for 2 years, property maintenance - typical stuff. In the last 5 years it has been used mainly to plow snow - I also have that snow scraper attachment that fits on the loader - bought from a vendor here (worked really well). I consider it to be in "good" condition, I did maintain it initially by the dealer after 100 hrs, then an independent repair shop did a tune up later. All functions work, hydraulics etc just tested all functions. Does need a new battery - I have to jump it, but it starts right up.

Would appreciate any ideas on the fair price today.
gc2610-1.jpg
gc2610-3.jpg
gc2610-2.jpg

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #3  
Agree with rngrrymd.
For starters I would replace the battery. Any buyer will/may think there is a problem with the charging system. It looks like a handy tractor to have.

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #4  
Second Tractor House. I sell excess equipment on there.

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #5  
I purchased a Massey Ferguson GC2610 on 3/13/2010 - It has 221 hrs on it.
Less than 20 hours a year?

I have close to 400 on mine bought in September of '18 and I really don't use it very much.

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #6  
I see the ROPS is doing an excellent job of protecting the backhoe controls. (y)

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #7  
I can't figure out if the red u-shaped bar is a forehead buster or a boom-sight.

Or both.

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #8  
I can't figure out if the red u-shaped bar is a forehead buster or a boom-sight.

Or both.
That's for when you drop a log on the operator in the seat, the controls don't get bent. ;)

Seriously though OP, Tractorhouse. Then make sure you post it in the For Sale forum.

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #9  
Good looking tractor it should sell quick.Ignore some of nitwits comments on here on how you should position you're ROPS some folks just love to run up they're post counts with foolish comments.

Last edited:
   / Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #10  
I looked at a very similar MF when I was tractor hunting a few years ago. Nice Unit. It will sell quickly.

It seems to have had an initial / retail of $10 K in US dollars, so with the extra items, I think I'd list it for $10 K and see what happens. of course it is likely in the age of 8 - 9 yrs, with low hours.

just my Canadian thoughts - all the Best