Farmall Auction

Item Details
Type
Tractor
I saw this auction online and thought other people would find it interesting. Its mostly all IH and Farmalls. Every tractor I looked at ran. Even an unrestored F-12 on steel wheels. There are 450,460,H, Super H, M, WD9, WD6, F-20's, F-12, Super MD. Some restored and some are not. Had a bunch of old IH implements as well. There is even an M Farmall that is a road grader. Looks to be original too. If you like Farmalls, you should look at this auction on Big Iron. I think it said Huneycutt was the name of the person selling them. If IH red is your color, you will enjoy that sale.

/ Farmall Auction #2  
double

/ Farmall Auction #3  
I saw this auction online and thought other people would find it interesting. Its mostly all IH and Farmalls. Every tractor I looked at ran. Even an unrestored F-12 on steel wheels. There are 450,460,H, Super H, M, WD9, WD6, F-20's, F-12, Super MD. Some restored and some are not. Had a bunch of old IH implements as well. There is even an M Farmall that is a road grader. Looks to be original too. If you like Farmalls, you should look at this auction on Big Iron. I think it said Huneycutt was the name of the person selling them. If IH red is your color, you will enjoy that sale.
this post is useless without a link.

/ Farmall Auction
Sorry about that.