farmtrac 360dtc

/ farmtrac 360dtc #21  
My local dealer didn't know of the difference either (other than color) I owe a thanks to Gamble77 for this tip and I waited three weeks for the new design 360 DTC. I was able to stop by another dealers lot and appreciate the color match but was unable to do a side by side.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #22  
All loaders and backhoes shipping from Tarboro are now blue...that is a fact. The new loader coming on the 300DTC, 360DTC, and 390DTC is blue and sits lower than the older black loader. All backhoes are of the same design but just painted blue. Dealers should know about this because all tractors being shipped for months now have been this way.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #23  
All loaders and backhoes shipping from Tarboro are now blue...that is a fact. The new loader coming on the 300DTC, 360DTC, and 390DTC is blue and sits lower than the older black loader. All backhoes are of the same design but just painted blue. Dealers should know about this because all tractors being shipped for months now have been this way.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #24  
Does anyone know where i can get a owners manual for the Farmtrac 360DTC??

/ farmtrac 360dtc #27  
For the price range your talking I'd consider a Kioti dk 40se in a TLB. I was in the same situation and was about to pull the strings on the farmtrac 360tlb when I came here one last time before doing the deal and found out that farmtrac was going under. We have a farmtrac dealer up the road from us, now he's selling LS tractors which was some of the farmtracs.

My neighbor across the street has a 360 with just the loader and I can tell you that my kioti specs out better on paper and in use for my needs. Kioti has a higher listed capacity loader and greater hydraulic flow for almost the same money. I've been able to move a few heavy boulders that he couldn't, but that's really not a reason to, since I'm a much better operator.

I was dead set on purchasing a farmtrac when I posted the question here.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/buying-pricing-comparisons/108656-farm-trac-360-dtc-tractor.html

/ farmtrac 360dtc #28  
Looking over these posts for the first time in a long time got me interested in a shop manual as well considering the Farmtrac situation. I did find this while looking for other things:

Misc. Tractors 360 Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual Shop

Is this the same manual as the previous post, Long 360 =Farmtrac 360?
This seems to be a better price for an actual hard copy.

/ farmtrac 360dtc #29  
Our 360DTC is one of the LS models from Korea and has a blue loader and backhoe.

The tractor is quite strong and the engine is fantastic.

However, we have had to replace our clutch twice (it is a diaphram clutch) and have had to do extensive work to the loader brackets due to them bending. We finally replaced them with heavier metal.

We also had to repair the bracket on the back of the tractor that helps support the backhoe.

To put it simply, we are still using the machine and it is doing most of what we want, but we are looking at the Kubota L39 or L45 to replace it with.

As my father-in-law puts it - We just don't trust the clutch! :mad: