Farmtrac 535

/ Farmtrac 535 #21  
The tractor I bought in August of 06 (post 15 above) now has about 330 hours on it. I have had no major issues with it. There are a couple of small items that would fall under the warranty if it still existed, but nothing to really upset me. I had a FT loader put on it about six months after I bought the tractor. It is an amazing little machine. It is very nimble with the ps and the wheels narrowed all the way in. I worked it about thirty hours over two weekends burning brush piles and breaking up old piles and rolling the dirt out of them with the bucket. I would have to say I have been very, very pleased with it, and have no reason to regret the purchase. I lost a few bucks on the less than 0 financing on the loader, but luckily, I had opted for conventional financing on the tractor. I think it is a real shame the support for such a fine machine disappeared.

/ Farmtrac 535 #22  
The tractor I bought in August of 06 (post 15 above) now has about 330 hours on it. I have had no major issues with it. There are a couple of small items that would fall under the warranty if it still existed, but nothing to really upset me. I had a FT loader put on it about six months after I bought the tractor. It is an amazing little machine. It is very nimble with the ps and the wheels narrowed all the way in. I worked it about thirty hours over two weekends burning brush piles and breaking up old piles and rolling the dirt out of them with the bucket. I would have to say I have been very, very pleased with it, and have no reason to regret the purchase. I lost a few bucks on the less than 0 financing on the loader, but luckily, I had opted for conventional financing on the tractor. I think it is a real shame the support for such a fine machine disappeared.

Redlevel-If you would contact your attorney general,senator and congress people and tell them what happened on the "less than zero" deal,it would bring attention to the issue of foreign companies coming to the US, and abusing its citizens fraudulantly and then packing up and leaving the country, without even turning the lights off at the manufacturing plant.We as US citizens have got to stand up for OUR rights, not theirs.Especially when we are the ones paying the price for their wrong doings.