FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,411  
It is very hard to move on when Textron won't get the tractors that belong to Farmtrac, which Textron holds as security off of the dealers lots. If textron would like to move on they could pick up their tractors! I don't think any dealer will argue with this option. This would be a great option for textron as it would stop the media blast that will hurt them long term. The MBA's at textron are much like our politicians. They have the lawyers get them out of a situation that they create, they only give half truths to their counsel, so their lawyers fight to help them. This group of dealers is NOT filled with dead beats but honest hard working people who value the truth. We look at the big picture and we value our reputation more than a profit. I will keep fighting because my GOD is not telling me to stop. I bath this fight in prayer and if I lose I will have learned a great deal and I will thank God for that. This needs to be brought out to protect future generations, even if they don't agree with us.
Case

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,413  
It is very hard to move on when Textron won't get the tractors that belong to Farmtrac, which Textron holds as security off of the dealers lots. If textron would like to move on they could pick up their tractors! I don't think any dealer will argue with this option. This would be a great option for textron as it would stop the media blast that will hurt them long term. The MBA's at textron are much like our politicians. They have the lawyers get them out of a situation that they create, they only give half truths to their counsel, so their lawyers fight to help them. This group of dealers is NOT filled with dead beats but honest hard working people who value the truth. We look at the big picture and we value our reputation more than a profit. I will keep fighting because my GOD is not telling me to stop. I bath this fight in prayer and if I lose I will have learned a great deal and I will thank God for that. This needs to be brought out to protect future generations, even if they don't agree with us.
Case

WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,414  
Taxpayer----Do the dealers really believe that what they say and do on their "private" web site is not being read word for word by every lawyer working for Textron----Only Honest people follow the law----We know where Some Textron Personnel fall into that category at. It only takes "one" dealer to sell out or G-man that is working for the other side to provide them with all that access. If the dealers do not understand that they do not understand modern Technology!!!!!! Secure site my ***.Messick understands that better than most----and when he tried to warn them in a respectful way everyone got mad at him!!!! Just the FACTS!!!! Seen any Freight trucks today! UPS????? FedEx!!!!! All I have to do is put in your address and monitor your building to know what time they came and went!!!! Goggle earth++++----even fast hand Louie knows how to use it!!! If you write it or say it they will find it!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,415  
Taxpayer----Do the dealers really believe that what they say and do on their "private" web site is not being read word for word by every lawyer working for Textron----Only Honest people follow the law----We know where Some Textron Personnel fall into that category at. It only takes "one" dealer to sell out or G-man that is working for the other side to provide them with all that access. If the dealers do not understand that they do not understand modern Technology!!!!!! Secure site my ***.Messick understands that better than most----and when he tried to warn them in a respectful way everyone got mad at him!!!! Just the FACTS!!!! Seen any Freight trucks today! UPS????? FedEx!!!!! All I have to do is put in your address and monitor your building to know what time they came and went!!!! Goggle earth++++----even fast hand Louie knows how to use it!!! If you write it or say it they will find it!!!!

RNF,

I'm reading your post with wide open eyes. Before this debacle went down, many of the down-home retailers could've imagined the level of treachery and ruthlessness a company could exact. Now, many are having to unwillingly acknowledge it exists.

Translated: Retailers and customers, you better *read and heed* the RNF posting above. Failure to do so it equivalent to sticking your head in the sand.

It wouldn't surprise me if TFC tries to squeeze someone so hard they roll over and cough up dealer-only proprietary info.

PMI manuals detail situational worst and best case scenarios, figuring on percentages of them and risk mitigation. I'm hoping the dealers have a contingency plan if RNF's and/or this writer's suggestions should occur.

I pray that I do not meet wrath for trying to reiterate some of the previously mentioned warnings.

--b

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,416  
RNF,

I'm reading your post with wide open eyes.

It wouldn't surprise me if TFC tries to squeeze someone so hard they roll over and cough up dealer-only proprietary info.

--b

Blue----do YOU?? really believe over this long of time they have not made orange juice out of some dealers and customers-----MONEY!!!!!----- We are all Human---I Think????----some are just more greedy than others!!!!!---call it what you want when the pressue is applied human nature will demand that you save yourself or your family!!!!! They will even lie about it afterwards!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,417  
Longtrman, I'm afraid fair trade is not something we are likely to ever see again.the US market is now flooded with import tractors and related products and the prices are spiraling downward rapidly,we are likely to see that trend esculate as the farmtrac tractors are dumped on the american market for pennies on the dollar.the public is lured into buying these tractors at what they believe is a cheap price,only to find they have to pay twice, once when they make the purchase and again when they must pay higher taxes to the US government,in order for the government to repay loans borrowed from other countries for the countless giveaway programs in exsistance here and abroad. our government must allow these cheap imports into this country in order to get loans from other countries. So who is the smartest in business?is it the americans who buy cheap? or is it the people who sell it to us?something to ponder.-------Taxpayer:confused: :rolleyes:

Spoken Like a True Profit!!!!!:rolleyes:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,419  
This problem is easy to solve. Its 2008 and the Federal government is responsible for all disasters, natural and business... Textron just needs to sell these tractors to the government! the government can sell them back to us dealers at the lower cost we need so we can sell them to end users at a great price and still make a profit. Textron wins, dealers win, doesn't cost anyone... right? (tounge firmly in cheek).

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,420  
Can I get twenty tractors on a credit---i got "chattrel" my friend has a dog and my neighbor has a couple cows!!! And i had a horse at one time! He didn't look so good.