FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,931  
Have you tried a Ford / New Holland dealer? Over half of the parts for the 545 / 555 series interchange with Ford parts, usually the 3910 / 3930 series.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,932  
Thanks for the reply. We have now found all the parts. Unifarm Machinery Corp. in Wilson, NC 252-291-3997, Diamond R equipment in MO, and InfoTech in New York.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,933  
FarmTrac is still being made in India. I know some folks have bad memories of the guy that owns it, but he got parts direct from the factory for my 555 and has treated me well. If he cannot get the parts, no one can.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,934  
Thanks for the reply. We have now found all the parts. Unifarm Machinery Corp. in Wilson, NC 252-291-3997, Diamond R equipment in MO, and InfoTech in New York.

Farmtrac is now back in the US. Diamond R Equipment is getting brand new tractors from India and are signing up new dealers in all 48 states. This company has nothing to do with FARMTRAC USA which went bankrupt.

If anyone needs any part for any model of Farmtrac, give Diamond R Equipment a call (573-455-2617). We have 98% of all parts in stock and we can get the other 2%.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,935  
Farmtrac is now back in the US. Diamond R Equipment is getting brand new tractors from India and are signing up new dealers in all 48 states. This company has nothing to do with FARMTRAC USA which went bankrupt.

More musical chair tractor brand/dealers.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,936  

If anyone needs any part for any model of Farmtrac, give Diamond R Equipment a call (573-455-2617). We have 98% of all parts in stock and we can get the other 2%.

On a side note, I am actually here leaving at 7:30 this morning to come to your place to haul home a new 50 hp (?) Farmtrac for a buddy next door. It'll be about a 125 mile trip one way.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,937  
On a side note, I am actually here leaving at 7:30 this morning to come to your place to haul home a new 50 hp (?) Farmtrac for a buddy next door. It'll be about a 125 mile trip one way.

Any pictures of these new Farm Trac tractors or a new web site? I always liked the looks of these tractors, I assume they are now different.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,938  
Any pictures of these new Farm Trac tractors or a new web site? I always liked the looks of these tractors, I assume they are now different.
The Inventory tab on his website links to this set of photos.

He must be busy, he seems to log in here and post only at month intervals.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,939  
They seem like the same old same old, I figured that they would have all new up dated body styles.

/ FarmTrac Troubles #1,940  
Ten months later and we have replaced the brake boots WITHOUT REMOVING THE WHEELS. Additionally, we fabricated a moveable covers out of a truck tire inner tube to protect the boots from damaging sun rays. Brakes works great! Hydraulics work great! And we're not buying hydraulic oil like it is going out of style!

How did you do this without removing the Wheels. I have both sides leaking??