Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #11  
Ken Cunningham said:
HD buckets use bolt on cutting edges. Shouldnt he have gotten one with the bucket, or are they a seperate part you have to buy?

In my loader manual it looks like a separate part:

BW14764 LOADER BUCKET
BW14762 CUTTING EDGE

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #12  
If fit tight but fit well on my 790. I had to be slid straight on, fer sure.

Mech said:
My cutting edge is held on with 10 bolts. The bucket seems to have an edge but it isn't very sharp.

The edge on my 790 is welded on. I think on the Markham site they say theirs does not work with bolt on edges. So it may be true for the JD version also. Maybe they're thicker, I don't know. I can check mine if you like.

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #13  
I already ordered one from JD. It will require me to remove the bolt on cutting edge but most of them do and those that work with the cutting edge on are several hundred dollars more. From what I sawon this site the JD one is very well built and if it doesn't fit I just drive it back to them.

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #14  
I've got that exact toothbar... fits into my HD Kubota FEL bucket

TOOTH_BAR_3_1070.JPG

wonderfully well... about .5 inch short of a press fit... fixed by a few washers. Heaviest toothbar, best price I could find. Superb choice.:)

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #15  
Very nice and 7 teeth. My parts book only shows 6 for the 61" one I ordered. I think I have tooth bar envy.

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #16  
Mech said:
Very nice and 7 teeth.

When I picked mine up I told the salesman "This thing has more teeth than third shift at the Waffle House".

Any of you that have travelled thru the SE in the middle of the night will know what I mean.

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #17  
Phineas7 said:
When I picked mine up I told the salesman "This thing has more teeth than third shift at the Waffle House".

Any of you that have travelled thru the SE in the middle of the night will know what I mean.
Good one! ;)

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #18  
I know this is an old thread but...

Does anyone know if this toothbar fits the standard 61" bucket on the 430 loader? I don't believe I have the HD bucket as I don't have a bolt on cutting edge

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #19  
i think it'll work i found a better price @ iowa farm equip , makes my 30 hp dig like a 60

/ Feedback on Toothbar on 61" Bucket #20  
I know this is an old thread but...

Does anyone know if this toothbar fits the standard 61" bucket on the 430 loader? I don't believe I have the HD bucket as I don't have a bolt on cutting edge

It should...but when you order a toothbar, make sure you measure the inside width of your bucket.
I have the same loader and bucket as you. My toothbar is about .5" shorter then the inside bucket width. That makes for easy installation/removal. Just use a few washers as spacers.