FEL and 3 pt leak down

/ FEL and 3 pt leak down #1  

Dargo

Tractor
Jinma, Foton, TYM, Belarus, Yanmar, Branson, Montana, Mahindra and maybe some green and orange too.
I have had this one issue with my 5030 since new. I've taken it back to my dealer twice, but they have not been able to make the repair. The problem: my FEL and 3 pt both leak down what I think is way too fast. If I leave my front bucket (empty) up about 3 feet off of the ground, it will be on the floor within 15 minutes. My T&T also have the same speedy leak down issues.

I am now coming up on almost a year, and I want to have this fixed properly before I run out of warranty. Apparently my dealer is not looking in the right place. Any of you guys who know more about hydraulics have a clue as to where they should be looking? The last time they replaced a lift cylinder on the FEL. Seemed strange to me, but I didn't question them. That is until I noticed it didn't fix the problem!

To me, this seems like it has to be something in the main valves or something like that (obviously I'm not that familiar with the exact parts of the system) since both the FEL and the T&T and the 3 pt. hitch are effected. In the past, (on a different make tractor) I've had 3pt hitch leak down, but my FEL didn't have a problem. That makes me think that having them tinker with lift cylinders isn't going to fix my problem.

I hate to sound unreasonable, but I'm beginning to really get annoyed at my dealer on this issue. Besides, I'm tired of hauling the tractor back and forth myself. (no, my dealer does not come get it, or deliver it) Should I give my dealer one more whack at it tomorrow (scheduled to take it to them again), or start calling Kubota now?

This just can't be that difficult of a problem to pinpoint and fix. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ FEL and 3 pt leak down #2  
I would call Kubota now and let the dealer have it, they should have a factory rep who could look at the problem. It may not be on this service trip but at least the big ball is rolling. JMO I am sure someone has real exp. in this. Let them know that you are on service trip #what ever for the same problem and are concerned that the problem will not be fixed.

/ FEL and 3 pt leak down #3  
The only thing I see that is common between the FEL, T&T and the 3PT is the hydraulic fluid itself. Is it SUDT or UDT or something else?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif KennyV.

/ FEL and 3 pt leak down #4  
You must have a faulty check valve or something of that nature.