FEL Left Pin Missing - BX23

/ FEL Left Pin Missing - BX23 #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I used to keep losing the pins on my Kubota B7100 loader. The cotter pin would fall out and allow the pin to remove itself. I repaced the pins with a bolt of the same size and used nylon lock nuts. Have not lost one since. Does not look as neat though.
)</font>
Yeah, I think I'll go that route too. I don't remove that bucket anyway, so no need for quick pins.
John

/ FEL Left Pin Missing - BX23 #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I used to keep losing the pins on my Kubota B7100 loader. The cotter pin would fall out and allow the pin to remove itself. I repaced the pins with a bolt of the same size and used nylon lock nuts. Have not lost one since. Does not look as neat though.
)</font>
Yeah, I think I'll go that route too. I don't remove that bucket anyway, so no need for quick pins.
John

/ FEL Left Pin Missing - BX23
Replaced the pin, ends up 1/2 the pin was still lodged in the arm as it had snapped in half. Tapped it out with a screwdriver, cleaned up some, and worked the new pin in, greased her. \\$7 piece. Good to be back. Bucket seems tighter.

/ FEL Left Pin Missing - BX23
Replaced the pin, ends up 1/2 the pin was still lodged in the arm as it had snapped in half. Tapped it out with a screwdriver, cleaned up some, and worked the new pin in, greased her. \\$7 piece. Good to be back. Bucket seems tighter.