FEL says Up 3pt Don't

/ FEL says Up 3pt Don't #1  

charlessenf

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
When I store my Kubota B7800 in teh shed, I raise teh FEL to clear the Bush Hog attachment so that I can get teh entire tractor under cover. I also raise teh 3Pt so as not to drag that attachment (plow, box blade, etc) as I put her away.
In the morning or two days later, I find he FEL standing tall as I left it and the 3Pt and attachment down as low as they can go.

Is this the result of an adjustment I made or the default operation of the rear hydraulics vs the front hydraulics?

/ FEL says Up 3pt Don't #2  
Some hydraulics leak down after a while. My tractor's the opposite...the FEL will leak down but the 3PH doesn't. I always lower both (well, 3PH only if there's an attachment on it) when I park it as a safety precaution.

/ FEL says Up 3pt Don't #3  
My older tractors the 3 point hitches settle down overnight all the way.
My new LS both the front loader and rear 3 point seem to stay up but for safety reasons I lower the loader down when parked overnight , if there is a rear implement attached I also lower the 3 point for safety.

/ FEL says Up 3pt Don't #4  
Does your B7800 have knob by the seat area for rate of flow to 3pt hitch?
If so raise your 3pt. hitch up and turn knob close see if that helps.

/ FEL says Up 3pt Don't
Does your B7800 have knob by the seat area for rate of flow to 3pt hitch?
If so raise your 3pt. hitch up and turn knob close see if that helps.
"rate of flow to 3pt hitch"

Yep, I thought that might be the problem/issue but was not sure. I'll try closing it to se if that changes things any. Thanks I've still got a lot to learn!

/ FEL says Up 3pt Don't #6  
On all 4 of the tractors I've had, it's been the reverse.