FEL sight gage

/ FEL sight gage #1  

ToadHill

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35, Ford 8N, Oliver Cletrac
The grandson was using the Dk35 to bring wood rounds to me to split and when he made one trip the rod that runs thru the tube to level the loader bucket was in the bucket. A bit bent up but not so bad I couldn't fix it. My question is when I looked for the point that the rod attached to the loader, I found a threaded hole in one knuckle but nothing else.

Can anyone let me know what to look for in the grass. I don't have any idea what the unit the rod attaches to looks like. As long as it was working, I guess I never looked to see what make it work.

/ FEL sight gage #2  
Not sure on the DK but on my CK30 the rod has an "ear" welded on one end is attached to the bucket "arm" with a bolt with a short shoulder and two flat washers, mine came loose one time, I re-installed it with lock tight.

/ FEL sight gage #3  
Mine also came off, its a bolt with a lock washer ,2 regular washers and a nut. the bolt with one lock washer and a reg waser go thru the rod then a washer then in to the knuckle .It is a small bolt not sure on thread size.
good luck
matt

ToadHill said:
The grandson was using the Dk35 to bring wood rounds to me to split and when he made one trip the rod that runs thru the tube to level the loader bucket was in the bucket. A bit bent up but not so bad I couldn't fix it. My question is when I looked for the point that the rod attached to the loader, I found a threaded hole in one knuckle but nothing else.

Can anyone let me know what to look for in the grass. I don't have any idea what the unit the rod attaches to looks like. As long as it was working, I guess I never looked to see what make it work.

/ FEL sight gage
Thanks for the info. I thought that perhaps there was some kind of a bracket holding the end of the tube. I never thought to just run a bolt thru the tube and into the knuckle.