Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #112  
Get your cash bonus after 90 days, quit, move on to next job,
Or, cash the bonus check, arrange a "work injury," stop working, collect unemployment and disability, and pursue your settlement.

I'm so glad I'm not an employer anymore.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #113  
Or, cash the bonus check, arrange a "work injury," stop working, collect unemployment and disability, and pursue your settlement.

I'm so glad I'm not an employer anymore.
Sounds lucrative. :unsure:

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #114  
There is an app for that.
YEP, my SIL has the AP,, when we are in Lowes, he scans the barcodes, and can compare pricing right on his phone,,

Personally, I hate having a bunch of AP's on my phone, I live with the few my wife insists that I have,, o_O

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #116  
get no argument for who makes it easy. Got to remember at the end of the day they drink with the other side. Who you figure gonna benefit? Part of the problem becomes how? Turns out there is some fraud allowed to go on would put most of us in jail.
I got a little more respect for Martha Stewart. Like others in her class its obvious she is some kind of genius but she gotta lotta stones too.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #117  
Blame the lawyers for making it so easy.
They can make it so hard too. But,,, thats the easy part to see, there is another layer. One cant be seen and not written down, practiced without paper work until its sprung or lie to their clients. Not required to be a fiduciary. Their code says they will follow it but no law saying they got to do it and no one to enforce it when they dont.

Last edited:
   / Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #118  
Everyone wants to sue insurance co. 2 adds on every station every 15 minutes, 2 for lawyers and 2 for insurance. Whats the odds we see contingency lawyer on TV to sue other lawyers? Its easy to think a pre law thats poly sci or psychology is to do battle with opponents, a few, enough to make it a show but its really to talk the client into doing what they want. Its essentially used against customers and public.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #119  
Crap,,, I come here to tractors to get away from it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, back to fussing over engine oil.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #120  
Blame the lawyers for making it so easy.
I collected comp once. Well, sort of... When I was young and dumb I jammed my thumb in the tailgate chain of a dump truck while on a landscaping job. I didn't know to cut a hole in the nail so had to go to a doctor to get it taken care of.

I worked that job for about 2 months before moving on, but was filling out paper work on the doctor's visit for over a year. I did learn though, if nothing needs to be sewn back on it's not a reportable injury.