Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,411  
Makes me wonder if this is another strategy for the Chinese to buy American farmland? They start a shell company in an innocuous country, like Denmark. Then they buy the land, plop their panels on it and begin controlling America’s power grid, panel by panel, farm by farm, Kw by Kw.

I don’t like it.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,414  
   / Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,416  
After advice from a retired legislator we are starting a letter writing campaign to state and local politicians.
It's a tough battle for the little guy....especially the rural folks (the new frontier for their takeover.) These corporations are banking on their power,money and influence to literally squash opposition. Small towns and rural communities simply don't have the cash to fight them. Now with our national government subsidizing these global entities, with the hoax of man caused climate change, reasonable solutions let alone local input are forced to fall in line like sheep. Watch out for Denmark they also are putting wind turbines along our eastern coastal waters. And as you have stated they are deeply involved with China. Sorta like the failing USA.

I have been battling government here in my State for three decades. (Oregon government employees who have the most control are not local Oregonians and are controlled by outside influences (with big money) that dictate policy. 30 years back they took local land use control away from counties and made it state run. Of course they used tactics that convinced the metropolitan crowd that they needed to save the environment. Similar to the climate change hoax but on a smaller scale. Rural Oregon has never been served with this but extracting money seems to be job 1.

Here's just one personal example; 2 years ago I had my home water re-piped. To get certification the company that did the piping had to register with the state. Whats the state's involvement contain? Clearly it was all about permit money (12 %). with an inspection and approval. The key here is 'inspection" as the customer insurance. They didn't even physically inspect the piping because the guy didn't want to crawl under the house. So $485 bucks to a state budget and a bureaucracy administering it. Has only been a hindrance to how I manage my land. More often than not rural landowners are the more conscious stewards of the environment. Many of our livelihoods depend on it. ........... I wouldn't have an issue with some legitimate fees that would support my county and surrounding land owners...Nine state people in the land use office today vs two, one could easily assume where that money goes........and what kind of input and subsequent salaries from the digital hierarchy? yes the fight is UUUUGGGGEEE!

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,417  
We all know it’s a warming period, but since similar warming periods occurred before man was significant on earth, how can we spend trillions on “green energy” and blame it on man or fossil fuels?
Because the warming is happening at a significantly faster rate than it's supposed to.

Cancer in our bodies is normal. You have new cancer cells every day. The normal functions of your immune system fights these cancer cells. But, if the cancer cells go beyond their normal levels and the immune system cannot fight them all, you get cancer.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,418  
Because the warming is happening at a significantly faster rate than it's supposed to.

Cancer in our bodies is normal. You have new cancer cells every day. The normal functions of your immune system fights these cancer cells. But, if the cancer cells go beyond their normal levels and the immune system cannot fight them all, you get cancer.
Just more hype and hysterical bull.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,419  

And we know this is happening significantly faster, how? Because the dinosaurs kept really good written records of all these events. Oh, thats right, I tend to remember my Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandfather telling us about the "Dino Sea Scrolls" found in the desert southwest 4.6 billion years ago?

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,420  
Just more hype and hysterical bull.
No facts. It can be debated on what the actual impacts are because the systems that control our climate are extremely complex. But even people that disagree with the way the "greenies" want to over invest into cutting CO2 or push the "climate hystaria" do not disagree with the warming. It's an easily measured event.

Status
Not open for further replies.