Filter Part Numbers

/ Filter Part Numbers #2  
Thank you Asteral.

Hopefully site admin can make this a "sticky" at the top of the sub forum.

I have it saved as well, so I can at least send it to folks I see ask for it.

/ Filter Part Numbers #3  
Thanks Asteral nice information to have.

/ Filter Part Numbers #4  
Thanks Asteral. I am getting ready for the 50 hour service on a 3725H and those part numbers will be handy.

/ Filter Part Numbers #5  
I found out today that the 6225h uses a Baldwin B173-S oil filter (that is what the dealer supplied me with). Sadly the two hydro filters appear to be Branson OEM and may not have after market equivalents (any info welcome:)

Agtrans TTF is what they supply for the hydro oil.

/ Filter Part Numbers #6  
This is an old thread, but did anyone ever find a cross reference for the HST filter for: TA00043153A

/ Filter Part Numbers #7  
This is an old thread, but did anyone ever find a cross reference for the HST filter for: TA00043153A
[picture provided for moral support]

I didn't cross-check my part number when reading another post so I've got a tractor sans fluid sitting by my shop waiting for this filter as well.

I found the oem filter online but who knows when I can get it - does anyone have a wix / napa / whatever equivalent?
PXL_20210906_011319798.jpg

/ Filter Part Numbers #8  
I believe that part number was superseded. Check this thread out for more info. 3725 Branson oil/hydro filter parts number

It's always better to use OEM filters, specially the big white one that is on the suction side of the hydraulic gear pumps. Using aftermarket ones are known to cause slow hydraulic movements or even to burn the pumps, due to a check valve inside that prevents the pumps from getting oil.