filters

/ filters #1  

garydc

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck20
I will soon have to service my new to me ck20 coming up on 20 hours and was wondering what everyone used for filters Kioti or some other quality name brand? so far love the little machine!

/ filters #2  
When the 50 hour service was due on my CK20 I used Kioti filters. Easier than trying to find a match with another brand and feel you can't go wrong with the factor filters. They are probably more expensive than other brands but piece of mind is worth the extra cost I reckon.

/ filters #3  
I have used Napa oil and fuel filters in the past.
But usually I use Kioti filters.
I order the Kioti filters over the phone. The are sent to my door, and they are no more $$. Easier for me to just stick with the factory filters.

/ filters
Thank's guy's I was just wondering how other filter's compared because I have quite a few auto supply stores a lot closer to where I live then my nearest Kioti dealer. Gary

/ filters #5  
You can probably buy quality filters at NAPA or other auto stores, but with the prices from my dealer, I don't see any reason to use anything other than Kioti filters. Oil filter $7.50 & hydraulic for $13.50 at my dealer, I have no reason to use any other type.

Eddie

/ filters #6  
You might want to be sure your kioti filter at least incorporates an anti-drainback devise. I learned the factory oil filter for my KL3054 was lacking the devise, which meant that every time I started the engine I was starting with an empty, or partially empty filter can. Not a good thing to do:eek: